Part 1

It happened during a normal Saturday. Most people say that a great day, begins with a great morning, but in our case it did not happen that way. I got up early that day because my mom was going to leave and catch up her flight for a business trip. My dad lived in another city and it could be quite difficult to go stay with him since school is starting next week . So I'll be staying home alone for the next month. But I'm fine with that. I brushed my teeth, wore my favorite hoodie, and went downstairs.

Breakfast was already ready and spread on the table. Fruits with yogurt... My mom was standing in the front door of the house, holding her red suitcase. It was clear in her eyes that she was worried. Even though she was still smiling, she thought that I couldn't see that her eyes were full of concern. She seems confident but she is not. She reminds me of Kirishima from my hero academia sometimes. But she wouldn't understand if I told her that. After all, she thinks that watching anime is a waste of time.

"Good morning mum"
"Good morning...why are you wearing this crap again?"
"Mum thats my favorite, and you know it."

It was an over-sized black hoodie with a skull on it. It reminded me of Bakugo's t-shirt. So that's why it's my favorite.

"Well as long as no one sees you with it. Anyway eat your breakfast and when you are done I left a list for the supermarket on the fridge. Remember to do the dishes after every meal, do your laundry and clean your room okay? OH and while I'm gone please don't ruin your diet program. We both worked hard for this-"

"Mum. Calm down. Everything is gonna be fine. Its not like it's the first time you went for a business trip for so long. I know exactly what to do, so please stop worrying so much."

"Okay. Okay you are right um...It's just you-You finally made it to highschool and I feel like I have to be here with you after what happened in middle-"

"Isn't it time for you to leave mum? It's almost 8:30 and your flight is at 9:30."

"WHAT REALLY? DEAR LORD, okay um I'll get going then. Have fun at school, don't forget to study I love you and be careful okay?"

"Love you too mum, have a great time at your job and don't worry."

.........you know what... I dont really want to eat this yogurt...again...so I'll just go to do my laundry or something.

And who doesn't want to hear their favorite play-list while doing something boring? NOT ME HEHE.

"🎧🎶AnD I jUsT CaNt ImAgInE hOw yOu CoUlD bE sO oKaYyyYyyy NoW tHaT iMmmm GoNEeeeee....cAusE yOu saId fOreVer, nOw I dRiVe alOnE PaSs yOuR strEEt 🎶🎧"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Should I wear a hoodie outside? I mean I have some t-shirts from last year and it's burning hot outside....but still

I found some clean t shirts and went to my room to try them on. The first one was tight around my tummy...the second one was tight around my chest...the third one was tight around my arms...ugh screw it, fuck the weather, better wear something I like rather then something that shows more of my fucking body.

I took some of the money my mum left on the kitchen table and started my way to the market. We need...fruit, milk, eggs, toilet papers, shampoo, vegetables, cereal and...spicy sauce. Omg Bakugo would easily take this crap and make something delicious, especially with the spicy sauce. I AM STARVING 🥲.

"Look sir I dont want trouble, I'm in a hurry so If you could please let me pass-"

There was a woman and a man standing at the entrance of the market. It was clear that the poor woman was uncomfortable. But its really not of my business