Part 2

It has been...2 days since I transferred here. Luckily I landed in a park during the night so, no one saw me. It was a bit difficult at first. I didn't knew where I was and Delta was nowhere to be found. The only things I had on me were my phone that had no battery since I left from the market, and the blue pendant. It was still glowing for some reason.

I had a hard time sleeping too The first day I slept on a bench. And all day I was asking people if they could tell me where UA high is. Some of them tryed to help me, but some others just ignored me and kept walking. Lucky me, yesterday wasn't cold or anything. And I had time to think. Now I'm alone. I have to find someone that goes to UA high. I can't live on the streets forever. And sooner or later,cops may find me alone. So I had to hurry and...somehow find Delta.

"Why are you still glowing. Ik you are in there Delta. Pls come out."

No response. Great. YOU LITTLE- ughhhhhhhh.

"Man I'm hungry...really hungry..."

Delta said that I can wish for stuff, but they will disappear after midnight. So i can't wish for anything right now. I have to wait until morning.

"I AM HUNGRYYYYY"

I heard a window opening from the house across the street.

"OMG COULD YOU PLEASH SHUT UP? SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP. GO COMPLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE"

......that voice is too God damn familiar.
Deep and loud. Too much carsing. AND HE IS TRYING TO SLEEP? Haha I FOUND BAKUGOU.

"WAIT WAIT- WHO ARE YOU? "
"THE NEXT NUMBER ONE HERO, AND I HAVE EXAMS TOMORROW SO COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?"

it's 100% Katsuki Bakugou. OMG ITS KATSUKI. HE IS REAL?! HE IS SCREAMING AT ME. AND ITS REAL. HE IS REAL.

"NO" I shouted with a smile on my face.
"DID YOU JUST SAID NO? DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL THE POLICE AND ARREST YOU, FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SCREAMING, PASS MIDNIGHT?"

I was this 🤏🏼 close to tell him. "Yeah right, said the one who is screaming at people 24/7 a day"

"GIVE ME FOOD AND I'LL LEAVE."

I had to be sure that it was him. I also was curious about how his face would look like from this close because until now I was just watching him from the screen.
Are his eyes really that red? And Bakugou does a lot of training so he must have a very good body...😳OMG
Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT. FOCUS!!!

"UGHHHHH. FINE. BUT THEN YOU WILL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, GOT IT?"

Nailed it Y/n!!

I heard the door of his house opening, and I saw him walking towards me with a plastic bag full of snacks

"Here, you happy?"

There were, chocolates, biscuits, juice, candy and gummies in it...I HAVEN'T EATEN THOSE THINGS IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I kept staring at them, and then I looked up at Bakugou's face...his eyes were as red as I remembered them to be...and he was so handsome...

"What? Is there something on my face?"
"N-no, nothing at all"
I think I was blushing because I felt my cheeks heating up.
"How long have you been here"
"2 days"
"What you lost or something?"
"You could say that...By the way...may I ask...were are you giving exams tomorrow? "
"The UA high. And I'll get in so I can be the number one hero"

The exams are tomorrow huh...good info

"What time is it?"
"Why do you care?Oh...don't tell me..."

He looked at me from my feet,to my head and laughed.

"You really think you can pass the ua exams? I bet you can't even run properly with that kind of body. Do you even have a Quirk? Pathetic phaha"

Then I remembered how stupid I was looking in front of him. In his eyes I was a fat, weak and insignificant teenager, abandoned in the streets asking for food. I had to think that he would react like that ... but unfortunately for him, I know a lot about a lot, too ...

"You know I may can't run properly because of my body, but at least I have an excuse to do nothing, if I was trapped by a villain and couldn't escape...but you on the other hand..."

I turned on his direction and looked him straight in the eyes. He was flustered...I like that.

"I thought that in order to become a number one hero, you must have the guts to fight, and of course to escape with ease. I don't remember you doing much that day tho... But on the other hand, a boy tried to save you, what's his name again? Midoriya maybe?...Doesnt matter because he was trying to help, while you were there doing nothing, waiting for a hero to rescue you... Am I wrong ...Katsuki? "

His face was full of anger and he was ready to explode. How cute.

"You little-"

"Thank you for the food btw. Good to know that jerks like you have a heart"

"HEY GET BACK HERE-"
"SHhhhh it's past midnight boom boom boy, you don't want anybody to call the police and arrest you right?"

I said proudly while turning around to leave. I heard him closing angrily the door of his house. I guess reminding people their faults from the past, isn't that bad after all.

But he got me angry. I must prove to him that im stronger than I look. I must pass thr exam tomorrow.... And I have an idea of how

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Sorry if this chapter is short, but I promise,part three will be longer
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Here is todays meme ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ