Chapter 2 - Entrance

After reading Spartan's chapter one I have my work cut out for me. But I won't lose my confidence.

Let's get it!

~~~~~

On the Infinite Stratos campus they had areas that were for faculty only. Only Headmaster, teachers, and those with special permission given access to them. In a classified location on the grounds was a setup one would refer to as an interrogation room. One of which conversations would never leave outside the walls. Not even a government could access such a place. As a teenaged boy in handcuffs was sitting next to a woman in a black pantsuit.

"So you're telling me that this was training forced upon you?" She asked.

"It was. I had many professionals ranging from actresses to whores to nobles." He replied.

"So Valeria Sokolov was the name they gave you?"

"Yes."

"That's Miss Orimura to you!" She pointed her finger right at him.

"Yes Miss Orimura. But is there any relation to-"

"Silence! That will be another time. We can do this all night if you want. You'll be handcuffed here and I will spoon feed you myself and help you pee in a bucket if I have to. Move this along."

"You'll shackle me here all night until tomorrow? You running a gulag Headmaster?"

"Keep talking boy. I'm not a monster. I'll care for you. But right now you're in my crosshairs and right now I can't say I trust you. So keep going with your story and change my mind." Miss Orimura adjusted her chair and it was back to what he had to say for himself.

~~~~~

My training started immediately. They went with these drugs for hormone changes to help with the appearance and voice. My Japanese native tongue was put the test by other informants. And then they wanted me to go to adjust the hair. They wanted a super long blonde at first. But they shorted it. So I had a blonde weave attached and the rest of my hair and the roots were dyed to match. I would still have a few treatments on my off days to blend in. Anything to not blow my cover for this assignment. The reason why I was the last transfer was because of the training and transformation had to be complete. Everything from how to apply makeup to acting like a teenaged girl. The subject of man was the hardest. I am a heterosexual.

A woman with her legs and arms cross was sitting in a comfortable chair. She had long blonde hair that many people dream about and green eyes. "Now girly. State yourself."

I walked into what I hoped was a final test. This woman Svetanka was rather mean. I had to give it my all to see if I could pass. And most of it was my voice at this point.

"Good evening Lady Svetanka." He smiled at her.

"Your name Dear." She waved her hand in a motion telling him to go onward.

"My name is Valeria Sokolov. I am from Viscount, Russia and I am the pilot of Makarov. I hope to learn more and expand my knowledge of the I.S. for great purpose for this world."

"Excellent Dear. We will book the plane trip we are already behind schedule. And we are counting on you. And as your father will remind you, we do not take disappointment well. Is that understood?" She scolded.

"Yes my lady."

That's the last time seeing her. And for the better. Not long after I was on a plane to Japan to be the Russian transfer student. But there was much to go off of. I wasn't the Mother Russia representative contender so it helped me blend in with the student body. There was a talk about a male student but he actually was a girl. There was no talk about a hidden boy in the student body. The only boy in Ichika was well known to everyone.