Chapter 13 - The Light

Thank you to everyone who has helped me get through a, rough transition to say the least. I'm here and I'm back at it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

At the night of Day 10 it was clear that (FN) just had enough of this. Isolation with limited light changes someone. Makes them feel more of an animal than a human. Even though the only prey is really himself.

It was unsettling as he went to bed that night and so, the feelings he had got worse. Much worse.

~~~~~

Only a matter of time until he was found. (FN) looking up to see a moon in a reddish color and the sky filled with smog. It wouldn't surprise anyone that Russia wants to make any enemy turn into a landfill. As I.S. units were battling and nations were going through aircraft and airship carriers moving towards shore.

Alarms were going off. Metal doors shut windows and entrances. Then with a load machine was the sounds of metal being shredded. (FN) looked towards his door as all he could do was do was wait. With his device taken during the sit down with Headmaster, all he had was his ability to fight with his hands and the rage built up inside. Problem was, if someone had a weapon, good night Irine.

The best he could do was control his breathing and wait. Leaned against the wall and waited for the intruder. It sure as hell wasn't Headmaster or his friends. They could have it open for him. Most likely this was someone of Russia. Would it be the whore that got into the student body? Or someone else?

Finally after a minute or so the door banged to the floor with a loud thud. Who was wanting in so badly?

"Now where would you be hiding woman?" Said a man. The first step inside (FN) did his very best to give him a high kick to the side of his head. Having the man fall to one knee. "You're my DNA alright."

"Wow. You're the one that did this to me. You let them. And when they found out I had to change everything to be that Weapon X you even made your own blood get handed off."

He smirked. "I can no longer call you my son. But you are my flesh and blood. But unfortunately this is no reunion. I must do as commanded." His father pulled out a pistol.

"Father!?" (FN) gasped.

"Returning you dead or alive is my mission to keep my ranks and get rid of any speculation I am part of treason. And with that," He cocked it back. "Our reign is no more."

"Father..."

"I knew that you and that concubine was a risk." He shook his head. "I should have had a daughter of someone more powerful give birth to you. After all this time I cannot believe you're the sperm that had won."

"You sent me to me this chemical monster." (FN) shook his head and knew what was next. 

"Good night."

~~~~~

"Woah!" (FN) shot upright out of bed. In that nightmare and waking up he could hear a bullet being fired. It echoed. Sweat dripping down his forehead. The sun was up, and it was 'normal' to bunker standards, although he was still a little bit shaken. "Wow that was bad." He fell back into bed. "It feels real too." He panted.

A few minutes later he calmed himself down and rolled back over. Seeing if he could squeeze in just a few more winks. Better sleep quality at that. But not for long. There was a knock on the bunker door. Then another. It nearly scared him nearly out of the sheets.

"Who's there!?" He cried.

"It's Headmaster Miss Orimura. You need five or ten minutes?" She asked from behind the door.