Chapter 4 - New Territory

Thank you everyone for the support. From the work weeks of five or six days a week being anywhere of 10-13 hours, had to cancel my vacation, and everything else, you guys are amazing. 

Back to business.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

So Headmaster, she took off and it was just Laura and I. There was a bed already made and she walked back to her desk that was on her side. Not too bad. As I went to my bags I checked to make sure that I had everything. A little inventory to make sure my underwear, makeup, and everything else was all still there.

Seriously (FN)? Asked Chifuyu.

You honestly think I just wore regular panties? I had special ones made to hide the male anatomy.

Wonderful... Though it explains a lot.

Indeed.

~~~~~

Laura was reading a book on her desk. Right after Valeria was checking on her luggage, she walked over to see her desk setup. Her books were all right there. Everything she needed to know. There was time to do some school work and relax before calling it a night. That is when Laura put her book down and proposed something to her new roommate.

"Dinner is near. Jah?" She asked.

"Indeed." Replied Valeria.

"When you are ready we should head to the hall." Laura perked up a smile. "I can just smell the porkchops already."

Ironically I learned from Anka that there are some good porkchop recipes. (If you know who Anka is from one of my other stories, comment for me) This might be good for later. To gain her trust. This German girl has this strong energy. Similar to back home. I see why we are roomed together. "Sounds good. I'm settled. Let us eat."

The two of them walked down the dining hall together. It was also clear that some of the school uniforms were different. Aside Ichika being the only boy to the public. Laura's pants were quite baggy. The President's clothes stood out. And then when they got their food and saw Laura's usual table, Lingyin and Charlotte did have some different styles. This got (FN) thinking. A big part of his training was becoming a lady. Which included how to where short skirts and underwear to wear under them. But now he knew that he could wear pants once in a while. So thrilled that he could mix it up.

Next part was meeting everyone. The whole new transfer student needed to die down a little. With that, all eyes were on Valeria. The character that he was in courtesy of Mother Russia.

"Hi Valeria. I'm Ichika. I somehow became Class Rep. How are ya?" The boy spoke first. It was on.

"Hello Ichika. Hey girls." She replied.

I get my brother. He is past dense. But you got my former protege and their friends? Asked Chifuyu.

I told you about my intense training. My first waxing I bleed actually. Bikini wax and all. It was part of my training and the hormones help. He replied.

"Oui. You and Laura are roommates?" Asked Charlotte.

"Jah." Laura replied.

"Yes. Then I got my books and bags. Just food, homework, and bath before bed. All is well." Answered Valeria.

Houki shook her head. She wasn't pleased knowing that there is a third blonde sitting across from Ichika. It was just more competition. But at least her bust wasn't abnormally large like hers. Otherwise it would cause on hell of a stir.

"So Valeria, what's Russia like?" Asked Cecelia.

As a part of training, (FN) had already had the dialogue down for questions. He was tested multiple times and made sure that the story was consistent for his Valeria disguise. This was to ensure of no revealed information about who he was working for. Otherwise there just might be World War III.

"My father Igor is a builder. My grandfather helped with brick buildings on the outskirts of Moscow and my father moved away from the area and met my mother Edna. It had been mostly countryside my whole life. I'm adapting to this great place here. The air-rail, the technology outside just the I.S. units. I didn't move into a more city place until two years ago and just trying to not be shy and figure everything out." The genuine and sweet girl character worked. It got everyone to smile. Innocence to a point wins people over. Not too sweet, not small town girl, and not too shy and/or mysterious. Exactly what the orders asked for.

"So exactly what happened with the I.S.? Did you decide to just try things out?" Asked Lingyin.

"Well, I came to bring my father lunch. I made a wrong turn and as I opened the door I saw lights come on. That's when security came and behold. I activated my now I.S. unit."

"Guards surrounded you?" Asked Laura.

"Ak-47s as they were lead by Captain Heinrick Panarin. Heins was not fond of me until after everything checked out. Now they treat it as I am here on business. And I have just met Tatenashi our land's representative contender. She is nice." Valeria was winning everyone over quickly. Since there was nothing towards Ichika's direction (yet) all was well. No needing to do an I.S. partial deployment. 

"How is Tatenashi?" Asked Houki.

"Lady Sarashiki seems more play than I had guessed. But she knows the I.S. creator. So I would rather keep my guard up around her." Valeria replied.

Honestly from there I fit in quick. No issues and acted normal. That was the first dinner. Laura took her shower first and then was off to bed. Me that's when I had time. I just told them that I was a little embarrassed to shower in front of others and I don't like it without my makeup on. That was really it. They didn't ask. I never put myself in a position to do any of that. They were very good to me and I respected their views and privacy. That's how it goes Headmaster.

How much makeup you have in there? And who supplied you with it?

A mail order bride. Same kit.

Jeez...

This was just what they trained me to do. If a woman pilot was the case they would go in with a different procedure going forward. I cannot control that. Does the unit choose its Master? Because I wasn't nearly the first one near it. My cover story had to sound crazy yet realistic. My father and such was okay with it and I was so happy to leave Russia. It just isn't a good life. Here as a student the freedom is something that I dream about. 

Dream about huh? The way you describe it sounds like you were in a prison system.

Considering everyone controlled wake up and bed time, meals, training that you didn't want to go through, and wearing women's clothing and trying to see if you could allure men after your hormone treatment what would you consider this? Hostage? 

Military special ops? Aside the gender thing.

Exactly. What life is that? I never got to explore outside limited walls. Used a cell phone to call friends. I never had any of that. And those girls were no nice to me. It's sad because I'm a fake.

But you didn't want this?

Not faking my whole being Headmaster. I wanted freedom and finding myself a nice girlfriend and stay out of Russia. But I can't. Even if I were to beat Lady Katana Sarashiki it would just be a stepping stone. I know what Alpha Group does. I'm a weapon and a pawn. Bottom line.

Not exactly. And you know why.

~~~~~

"A pawn and a king. I've been up and down and over and out. But I know one thing. Each time I find myself laying flat on my face, I get up and get back right in the race. That's life."

-Frank Sinatra