Wildest dreams

Once you two got to Tewksbury's home. He thought of how it was with Chloe. And how he regretted even being with her, based on how Horrible Chloe was.
A few days back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are you sad?" Asked Chloe. "It's nothing.." Tewksbury said. "You're not acting like yourself. Is it because of that ugly friends of yours? I told you to stop being friends with-
"Will, you please be quiet? Don't call y/n stupid. At all. Who do you think you are?" asked Tewksbury.
"No-
"I heard you. Don't call y/n ugly."
"Why are you so defensive ?"
"Because that's my friend what'd you expect?"
"Do you like this...FRIEND of yours?!! Henry??" She said, calling him by his fake name.
"......."
"So you do? Wow? Unbelievable. And I thought you were a nice handsome. Gentlemen."
"I don't care what you think."
She then slapped him.
"I'm breaking up with you!!"
"Why?"
"Because you're acting really stupid! And now I'm finding out you like you're hideous friend!"
"Don't you dare call y/n hideous."
"I can call hideous whoever I want, darling!"
"Only if you knew that I'm-"
"You're nothing. Absolutely nothing. Henry. You're just a teenage boy. Who's a jerk."
"Oh, you'll regret this Chloe."
"Please leave."
"We're outside."
"My parents are coming.....so just hold my hand and act like nothing happened!!"
She held his hand forcefully. He didn't want to cooperate. Because her parents weren't even really close to them yet.
"Isn't that your hideous friend, Henry."
"It's y/n. And don't call y/n hideous."
He then saw you walked by. Sadly.
"Poor things probably heart broken. Since (she's/he's/ they're etc.) seeing us together. And kissing."
It was unnecessary for Chloe to kiss Tewksbury. Since by the time she pulled him to kiss you had already left. But he had to act like he enjoy it, in order to please Chloe's parents or else.
*the next day*
"I'm breaking up with you." Said Tewksbury
"Great. I won't miss you." She said.
"Thats— practically great. Because. I never like you. Chloe."
"Pardon me?"
"I tried to date you, to see if I'll even fall for you. But clearly with that attitude of yours. It seems to me, that you'll practically never find someone. Unless they're pathetic as you."
"So you dated me. Without even having feelings for me? Who did you have feelings for? Who did you think of at night that wasn't me."
"Y/N."
"Don't you two sleep in the same room? Now I'm beginning to think. Have you been cheating on me with that rat?!! If so, how dare you!"
"I haven't. But I wish I did."
"But how are you even going to get with your ridiculous friend. If (she/he/they etc.) left?!"
"Y/N. Likes me. It's obvious. And I don't mind."
"Did our kisses meant nothing? Did they?"
"Nope. They didn't."
" you're a nasty human being Henry. Who even gave you your name? They should of named someone else Henry. Not you."
"Thankfully they did. Because Henry's not even my actual name. Chloe. You were stupid enough to believe that!"
"You're not like this Henry!!!" (I made her act like a main character on the Disney channel on purpose)
"Stop...acting...like that. It disgusts me. Chloe. Do you think it's a joke?"
"Henry!"
"Leave me alone." Tewksbury said, and walked away from her...
Back to the present: "I'm tired. I feel like I want to sleep, y/n." Tewksbury said yawning. "Tewksbury. It's not the time. I'm serious. We'll have to deal with your uncle right now..."
"...y/n. I'm actually, scared for our lives. We're lucky enough to have managed to live for this long. Don't you think we can drive back to London. And hide? Honestly. It's scary. Never thought I would even be scared to be here. My own home." He said. "I know, Tewksbury. But we'll have to do this. It's for our own safety."
"Safety??! Safety???! Y/N. Are you mad? Are you insane?! Y/N, if we go inside. We'll perhaps be entering Hell. And we'll probably be entering our place where we'll die. If that killer is inside there." He said. "Tewksbury. Trust me. We'll be alright!" You said. "Y/N. I don't want too!" He said. "We have to, Tewksbury!" You said. He kissed you, and looked at you in the eye. He smiled a little bit but then stopped. "Alright....fine. We'll go." He said.

You got off

You got off. He also got off. "What if that monster attacks us.." he asked. "Then we'll fight back." You said.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. "Yes! Now come on Tewksbury!" You said and grabbed his wrist. "How about you begin hold my hand rather then my wrist y/n." He said, and moved his arm. He then held your hand. You walked inside, and let go of each other's hands. Oh no.