I'm a sex machine if you know what I mean! Karl Heisenberg x Reader NSFW

REQUEST FROM TUMBLR!!!

KIDS RUN AWAY TO YOUR MOMMIES FOR INSTANCE IT'S NOT A PLACE FOR MINORS SO LEAVE RIGHT AWAY FROM HERE!!! WARNING SMUT/CURES/SEX MACHINES/ OVERSTIMULATION/ DIRTY TALK

You had very little time to take care of yourself, helping Karl was something that you decided for yourself, but hell he was giving you hard time when he took off his shirt, his strong and sturdy form wrapped in a layer of sweat and grime, his sturdiness and your eyes always traveled to the package that he held. You often found yourself aroused and with dripping wetness between your legs which lead you to the present moment, letting your poor excuse of vibrator help you get relief somehow, but to no avail, how this little thing can compare to his meaty, juicy cock. You whined in protest as you pressed the tip of the vibrator to your clit arching into it as your hips bucked into it, searching for the release, as you came moaning his name lewdly in your orgasm state.

You laid there panting and turning around you took in your journal, where you wrote and hid your deep dark desires, you bit your lip as you opened onto a page with a rather interesting desire, sex machine...you wondered could Karl build something like this? As you read it the wetness between you legs came flooding again, groaning you picked up the vibrator again as you pressed the button the com nearby screeched as you almost shrieked and threw the poor vibrator against the wall. "Y/N I need you with the last nights' blueprints in The Med room, right away! Come on sleepy princess bring your ass here for me!" the com purred making you moan and hit the pillow with a groan, great just great you were wet, horny, and now his cocky voice didn't help either! You dressed up and picked up all of the stuff not seeing that your notebook filled with the desires was in between the blueprints, walking into The Med room he was leaning on the table making you gulp, his posture always screamed dominance and authority. Upon seeing you he bit the cigar with his teeth, his wolfish smile appeared as he purred "Damn kitten, took you ages to come down, you're getting lazy lately, maybe a good spank would make you more agile!" he winked and chuckled at your baffled expression as he walked closer scooping the things you were holding and put them on the workbench. 

 "I'll see them later, now kitten I need cha help!" he walked to a project he's been working on, ignoring your poor flustered mind and the wetness between your legs didn't help either, as you both worked on the project it was time to take shower and head to bed, you took a shower and fell to the bed buttnaked, not caring at all as you were dragged to the depths of sleep, on the other side of the factory in his personal quarters Lord Heisenberg was holding a notebook. He was in his boxers, his erection painful even for the comfiness of the boxers he wore, his eyes sucking all of your words, dirty desires, wishes and needs, his smile was so wide, sometimes the tips of his ears would get red and a soft blush would creep on his cheeks. "Little dirty...dirty minx, ohhh...I'll make your dreams come true, believe me, I will kitten. You'll practically beg me for more...and I'll bring it to you!" he strokes his cock now faster and faster as he came, looking down at the mess you made him do, Heisenberg smiled deviously licking his lips and idea came into his mind.

He started a project as soon as he could, when he had a free minute he was adjusting it, his dick was always asking for relief as he imagined you riding his creation, he huffed and bit the cigar harder, his hips bucking as he tightened the skews, oh you were gonna get it! As for you, Karl was so much more active around you, coming from behind, watching how you react to his persona, his touches, teases, you were practically melting like the perfect piece of metal. He wanted to bend you to his will his little kitten and he would, Karl always could sense your arousal, as he sometimes came to your room he listened to your moans and calling for him, boy how he wanted to come in and take you into the next week over and over again but he needed to wait! It was this damn day Karl teased the living daylights outta you, you wanted something bigger to fill you, to make you cum multiple times, as you walked into your room searching for the notebook, you froze...realization hit you so hard, what if you brought it with the blueprints to Karl...he'll hate you, despise you, he'll laugh at you, mock you... everything came to a halt when you heard his voice over the com "Kitten could you come to my quarters, please it's important! Thank you!" his honey-like voice didn't calm down you at all, you were so fucked up now, he knew or maybe not, maybe you'll find the notebook in the blueprints.