𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐐&𝐀: 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

[I RECOMMEND READING THIS ON SCROLLING MODE. THERE ARE A LOT OF ATTACHMENTS, SO SCROLLING WILL MAKE IT AN EASIER & QUICKER READ]

💕💕💕

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 (𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝟑)

WHY ARE YOU SO DUCKING CUTE?

"Daddy say Koo bown (born) dat' way!" He smiles.

Any other reason?

"Nu-knows. M' jus' cute!" He giggles.

What exact little age are you most of the time?

"Uhms, m' baby," he giggles.

And how old is that Koo?

"Zewo, an' uhms one!"

Would you want Hobi as a daddy instead of Yoongi?

"Nu-uh!" He says, vigorously shaking his head. "Wove daddy! Daddy m' daddy foev'a."

*(Foe-ev-a = Forever)

Favorite thing about your daddy?

"Cuddles!"

Yeah, and why is that?

"Caus' he teddy beawr! Don' need lot o' stuffies when daddy ish one," he giggles.

Is your daddy a good stuffie?

"Yes! He c'n talk to Koo, cuddle Koo, an' mawkes da sad go 'way! Bes' stuffie eva!"

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

Will you and Yoongi ever get married?

"Uhm," he laughs. "One day, hopefully."

Have you guys talked about marrying one another?

With a slight blush and a sheepish smile, he nods his head 'yes'.

How much do you love Yoongi?

"Ah," he smiles. "I don't even know where to start."

Try your best.

"Well, I love him more than anyone could ever know. Just his name can make me smile. His hugs wrap around me like a blanket that gives me such comfort and warmth; I can't find that anywhere else. He can make me feel loved and protected without even trying; it just comes so naturally to him- it's incredible. And whenever I have a bad day, his company can make it disappear instantly.

And his smile, oh, his smile. His smile does so many things to me. It's so gorgeous, and I can't help but mirror it whenever I see it. Being this way with Yoongi makes me feel so connected to him. His happiness is my happiness, his pain is my pain, his tears are my tears. It's such a strange yet beautiful thing I share with him.

One of the best things, though, is hugging him after having a rough day. You can feel his passion pumping through his beating heart. When embracing each other, I can feel our love radiating between us, warming our souls and comforting any insecurities. There's truly nothing more remarkable than this feeling because it's a feeling that lets you know you are exactly where you need to be."

*sniffle*

"To much?"

What do you think about what Jimin did?

"I don't think he handled the situation or his emotions well, but I can't help but feel bad for him."

Why?