𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

Jungkook waited excitedly in his room. Why? Well, today was the day, not just any day. THE DAY! He was going to be telling his hyungs that he's a little. Jungkook had been thinking about this a lot. He's concluded that his hyungs will give him a respectful response, even if they respond with rejection. So here he is, waiting anxiously on his bed for his cue to make his way downstairs. 'Any minute now, any minute now...' He thinks while biting his lip. And sure enough, his phone lights up with a text.

World Wide Handsome Jin:

Dinner is ready. Get all of your butts down here.

Jungkook lets out a small squeak while he smiles widely. 'Here we go!' He thinks before standing up and walking to the door. Once he's in front of his door, he quickly composes himself before walking downstairs towards the kitchen. When he walks into the kitchen, Jin immediately notices, as he's the first one down.

"Oh, Jungkookie," he smiles.

"Hello Jin-hyung," Jungkook says, letting out his smile.

"You look like you're in a good mood," Jin says. "Is it maybe because of a girl, hmm?" He teases with a smirk.

"Hyung....no..." he whines with a small blush creeping on his face.

"You're so cute, Jungkookie~" he coos while ruffling his hair slightly. "Now, grab your plate, and I'll serve you up, okay?" He says, pointing towards Jungkook's plate on the table.

"Yes, hyungie," he smiles before walking over to his plate and picking it up. Jin just light laughs at the cutesy nickname.

At this point, 5/7 members were now downstairs. Jin looked around to see who still hasn't come down yet.

"Yah! Where's Taehyung and Hoseok?" He asks the group in front of him.

"Uhm...they're..um fixing a problem.." Jimin says air quoting 'problem.'

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Jin sighs. "Well, you all know the rules; no one eats until everyone is here," Jin states closing up some food so it doesn't get cold. That statement emitted loud groans heard from all around the room.

"C'mon, Jin, do we seriously have to follow that stupid rule?" Yoongi complains.

"Yes, we do. Especially if we're able to," Jin sates with his arms crossed over his chest. Yes, this was an almost impossible rule to follow sometimes, but Jin never gives up on enforcing the rule when it's achievable.

Around 5 minutes later, Hoseok and Taehyung came downstairs, looking a little askew. Hair slightly messed up, and messy clothes.

"Can we eat now, hyung?" Jungkook asks with a little wine.

"Yes, go ahead, Jungkookie, and the rest of you all as well," he says before looking at the pair. "However, you two have to wait 3 minutes," he tells the couple before turning back to his food.

During the whole two minutes, Jungkook has been debating when he should say it. He eventually decides to go for it. "Hy-" he begins to speak.

"Everyone?" Taehyung says a little shyly.

"What is it, Tae?" Jin asks with a raised brow

"I have something to tell you all," he says a little more confidently.

"Okay, well, what is it?" Namjoon asks the younger.

"I-I'm a little.." Taehyung says, looking down.

"W-what..?" Jungkook's heart sunk.

"Aww, little Tae baby~" Jimin coos.

"You mean like in those sweet littlespace stories we read?" Hoseok asks with enthusiasm. Taehyung just nods his head.