𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟕

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

●●●

"What?" Yoongi asks, brows furrowed. "What happened? Did Namjoon or Jimin do something? I swear I'll kick their asses-"

"No, hyung, littlespace isn't enjoyable anymore, and I never want to slip again," Jungkook states, stomach twisting in knots as he blatantly lies to his caregiver. "You don't have to be my caregiver anymore, hyung, no more worrying or watching over me."

"Kook," the older sighs, cupping Jungkook's face in his hand as he looks into his doe eyes. "What happened, and be truthful, please," Yoongi pleads, concern swarming his eyes.

"Nothing is going on, and nothing happened. I just don't want to regress anymore," Jungkook huffs, looking away. However, Yoongi moves his head back to look at him. When Jungkook looks back at Yoongi, he sees his eyes clouded over with worry and concerns and a frown tugging at his lips. It was as if that simple look was a hypnotic spell meant to make him spill everything. "Hyung-"

"Please, Jungkook, please, tell me what's going on," Yoongi begs, frowning as he stares at his youngest dongsaeng. "Caregiver or not, I need to make sure you're okay."

And that was all it took for Jungkook's lip to start trembling before he began to speak: "E-everyone except you a-and Jin-hyung are so m-mean to me in littlespace hyung! Even Tae! I can't s-stand it anymore!" he begins to cry.

"Hey, shhh, it's alright, Kook, I'm here," he soothes, rubbing the younger's back as he cries.

"I always get yelled at, and I don't even know what they're telling me. I get so-so scared hyung, I-I don't know what's going on except their booming voicing," he cries harder, starting to hyperventilate. 

"Shhhh, honey bun, take some deep breaths, in for three, out for three, do it with me," Yoongi commands softly, guiding the younger to calm down his harsh breathing.

Once Jungkook had considerably calmed down, Yoongi decides to speak up: "If this is going to stress you out, don't worry about answering, but is it mainly Jimin that's stressing you out like this bunny?" he delicately asks the younger male in front of him.

"Partly," Jungkook sighs. "I don't understand why he won't accept me as a little when he has a little himself. It makes no sense, hyung," he admits with a huff of frustration.

"If you want my honest opinion, I think you should talk to him about it. I know it won't be easy since he's so stubborn, but I think it's at least worth a shot. Besides, it's not like he'll be an adult and do it himself," Yoongi bluntly states. "But, it's up to you and what you think is best."

Jungkook takes a moment to contemplate it before answering: "It can't hurt to try, right?" he sighs. "If I can somehow get him to talk, we can finally put this whole dilemma to rest."

"Exactly," Yoongi agrees. "And know, if you need anything, you can always come to me, it doesn't matter what time it is, where it is, or what it is, you can always come to me when you need something, yeah?"

Jungkook nods softly, looking down as a slight blush forms across his face. It flustered him how far Yoongi is willing to go to help him. "Yes, hyung, I understand," he says in a soft voice, still casting his eyes downward.