THE UNIQUE WEDDING

All these chapters are not interrelated with each other. These are pure fanfictions for entertainment purposes.

THE UNIQUE MARRIAGE

The consequences of the birth secret of Karn resulted into him being crowned as the king of Hastinapur. However the queen (samragini) of Hastinapur is Draupadi hence there is a dilemma how to cope up with this situation.

Draupadi is already the samragini, the queen of Aryavart and so the king has to be her husband. Yudhisthira anyhow refused to sit on the throne as Karn is already present and is the eldest of all. Karn however has to be the king of Hastinapur as he is the only bridge between Kauravas and Pandavas who can settle scores between them.
When Karn asked Pandavas to declare Yudhisthira as the king of Hastinapur as he is happy his kingdom of Ang, to which Yudhisthira said they 5 will take sanyas as it is adharm for the younger brother to become king until the eldest is present.

Everyone in Hastinapur was perplexed and the only person who can give the solution to this situation was Krishna. Arjun called Krishna to guide them.

Krishna arrived.

Everyone greeted him

Everyone greeted him. After listening to all, he sighed
"Badi vikat samasya hai Bhrata Karn......ab apko to raja banna hi hoga anyatha pandav sanyas le lenge." (It is problematic situation brother Karn, you have to become the king or else pandavas will go for exile)

Karn: "Kintu vasudev yadi me samrat bana to samragini kon hogi? Vrushali ne to raj mahal ka tyag karke mere mata pita ke sath rehne ka nirnay lia hai" (But Vasudev if I become the king, who will be the queen? As Vrushali had decided to stay with her in laws away from the kingdom living a normal lifestyle)

Krishna: "Samragini to draupadi hai......or jab tak vo jivit hai tab tak unka sthan koi nahi le sakta" (Draupadi is the queen and until she is alive none can become the queen)

Draupadi: "To is paristhithi me kya upay karenge govind?" (Then what is the solution to this situation Govind?)

Krishna: "Smaran karo sakhi.....tumhare vivah ke samay mata kunti ne kya kaha tha?" (Remember friend.... during your marraige with all 5 pandavas what did mother kunti tell you?)