Draupadi's birthday

It was 6 in the morning when everyone was asleep while Bheem and Nakul were finding something in the kitchen.

Suddenly the lights turned on and both gasped out in surprise.

It was Yudhisthir who woke up. He was stunned on finding both of them this early in the kitchen.

Yudi : "tum dono itni subhe subhe kya kar rahe ho?"

Bheem : "ap bhul gaye bhrata, aj panchali ka janam din hai"

Nakul : "Isliye hum uske lie surprise cake banane ka soch rahe hai...."

"Han...surprise to vo zarur hogi ye kachra dekh kar...just look around what mess you have created!!🙄" Yudi sighed😕

Sahdev joined...
"Cake banne ke dur dur tak koi chances nahi dikh rahe...bhrata bheem🤣" he giggled

Bheem irritatingly: "Tu chup reh.....tuje to yad bhi nahi uska birthday "

Nakul : "We shall buy different accessories as gifts for her. She loves wearing different accessories"

Yudi : "Thats a good idea!"

Bheem cheerfully : "We all shall throw a surprise party for her!"

Sahdev: "That will be great idea I will ask bhrata Arjun, he will pick her up today in the evening and bring her directly to the venue where we all will go in advance and arrange a surprise for her"

Yudi: " Cool! Lets leave then....let her find the whole house empty and get angry on all of us for not remembering her birthday 😉" he winked.

Nakul: "I just called Bhrata Karn, he said he and bhrata Arjun are already out of town for a meeting and they will pick up Draupadi from here in the evening....lets get going...." he bumped excitingly!

All four left the house early in the morning and reached the restaurant for party preparations.

Draupadi woke up from a deep sleep. She went downstairs beautifully dressed expecting a wonderful surprise from her husbands. But to her surprise none were present. She called all, one by one....but they ignored her making her go mad on all of them for not even wishing her.😤😡

Karn and Arjun reached the villa to pick her up where she was fuming like a hungry lioness ready to pounce with anger 😡 on all of them for leaving her alone on her birthday as well as not even bothering to wish her.

They remained in the car and called her from outside saying that Shikandini told them to drop her at her place as she wants to spend time with Draupadi.

Draupadi's anger calmed a little on hearing her sister's name. She was delighted to know atleast her sister remembered her special day!🥰

She gave a deadly grin to both as she sat in the car. She was sitting on the backseat observing both. She atleast expected them to wish her.... but they were busy discussing their business. Her eyes got filled with tears🥺 she felt like crying out loud as they all had made her sad on her special day😔

The car stopped at a restaurant and all 3 of them got out of the car.

Draupadi in a sad mood😓 : "Its ok...me chali jaungi ap logo ko ane ki zarurat nahi hai"

Karn : " Are....why not? Hum bhi andar ayenge...shikhandini ne hume bhi invite kia hai"

Arjun : "Ya we will join in if you dont mind"

Draupadi didn't say anything and went inside.

As soon as she entered, everything was dark, she couldn't see anything.