Daseot

MYOUI MINA'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been only two weeks, 2 FUCKING WEEKS! But my locker is now overflowing with letters. Do they think I am Santa Claus?! We are already in the 21st century. Who the hell still writes letters? Are they even thinking if I will read their notes? Those they are sending are not chemistry and zoology books that I will waste my time reading. This is fucking insane! Arghhh, this is one of the thousands of reasons why I wanted to leave this place!

"Woah Mitang, it looks like you have more admirers this year" I send a death glare to Momo. I'm close to putting all the letters in my paper bag when a hand stops me.

"Wait, Minari let's try to read one; you know, there might be some sense they are saying to these letters" I just rolled my eyes to Sana. Wasting time will never make sense. For fuck's sake, they should know that.

"Okay, let's read together, Sana-chan." And now they are both holding a letter.

I proceed to put all the letters in my paper bag. I'll throw this later at home. Uhmm, no, I'll burn it; that will be ten times much better.

"Oh my! What kind of handwriting? Is this hieroglyphics?" Sana commented while covering her mouth hiding her laugh.

"Listen, guys, written here is, you don't need to —wait ....... quote unquote you don't need to work my princess, I'll make sure to provide for you and our children in the future. Did I read it right? Do they even have any idea of who you are? You can buy his whole clan and feed to piranhas." Then Momo crumpled the paper and threw it in the bag.

"They don't need to know who I am for them to see my worth. That's already a given characteristic of a decent human being, and it's noticeably clear that they are not one of them." The air between us becomes heavy; it's a cue that I'm dead serious right now.

And after 437 years, I'm finally done putting these shits on where they should be. I should put a live electrical wire in my locker for them to drop down dead when they tried to put something inside it, it's a joke, but jokes are half meant.

"Mitang, can we go to the cafeteria first? I can feel my monsters in my tummy are getting back to life and fighting for the throne, hehe." I know Momo's trying to light up my mood. Well, she's one of my closest friends; it's not hard for her to sense the change in my behavior.

"Sure, let's go." Even if I hate going to that place.

At the Cafeteria

"Princess, what do you want? Let me buy it for you."

"Mina, are you done reading my letter? So, can we proceed to our date this Saturday?"

"Beautiful, let me send you at home since my dad bought me a new pink Lamborghini."

"Mina, please look at my camera; I'll just put this in my family's photo album."

"Wowww Mina you look sexier. I can buy you a lot of dresses that will fit that body of yours."

This is the reason why I don't usually go to this place. But after hearing a hundred insults, yes, you read it right, all those words coming from their filthy mouths are just pure insults and not compliments. We arrived at our usual seats on the second floor, where only a few can see us.

"Uhmm, guys, what do you want? It's my treat, hehe." I know Momo is guilty right now. But this will never be her fault.

"The usual Momo-chan, egg tart and a latte" It's Sana who answered first.