𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮 || 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝟕𝐔𝐏 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

(Just pretend that Hashirama becomes Hokage early twenties, I tried searching up his age when he married Mito and when Konoha was founded. So please don't correct my timeline, just enjoy this)

Warning: Feels, Cuteness

Words: 1.8k

------------------------------------------

It was soon to become our very first festival in Konohagarue, seen it was finally established as the first to adopt a ninja village. Thanks to Hashirama and Madara, it was finally a village to spread the Will of Fire that was passed down from the Senju clan. I came from the Uzumaki clan, and I was Mito's younger sister. She was very beautiful, so beautiful I think Hashirama is besotted with her. Yes I knew him way before Mito came along, but I had to let my older sister play her part as the eldest.

"You going to the festival?" Tobirama questions, as I sat at his desk while I look through a pile of files to help him out. He wasn't the Hokage, but he was Hashirama's second in command to be exact. Tobirama soon found earlier that I held feelings for his eldest brother, and he tried to push me out of comfort zone to go and tell him. Yet I was too late, and there came fourth my sister. I envied her looks, I envied her power.

"Maybe.....hmmmm......I don't know," I sigh, placing the files down before looking out of the office onto the village. "It's actually my first festival to be honest."

"Really?"

"Yeah, ever since I turned nineteen I left my village to live in Konoha," I begin, as I lower my eyes. "I thought I could find happiness, and now.....I don't know. Am I beautiful? Am I strong enough for Hashirama?"

"If he doesn't love you, I will be here if you need me," He replies, with a serious tone. 

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in!" Tobirama says.

The door opens revealing our Hokage and his older brother, "Hey brother, oh.....(Y/N) I wasn't expecting you!" Hashirama exclaims, when a smile stretches across his face. "Hey you wanna come to the festival with me tomorrow?"

"Just me?"

"Oh yeah your sister will also be joining us!" He smiles widely, as I sadden.

"Um......you know I need to go do something, I totally forgot to run an errand for the Nara clan," I say, before walking out quickly before I could look depressed in front of him. While walking down the hallway I start to feel light tears roll down my cheeks, as I wipe them away continuously sniffling in response I walk off somewhere no one knows.

*****

Tobirama's pov:

I stood there as she walks out of the room narrowing my eyes towards elder brother, as I look away working on the papers. "What was that about, she didn't get to answer my question?" Hashirama questions. "I mean..."

"You are so oblivious elder brother, you might need to keep your damn eyes widen open," I hiss at him, tapping the papers together before tugging lightly on my turtleneck. 

"What do you mean?"

"When she asked 'Just me' she wanted to know if you would take her, escort her around with just....you two....alone," I reply, as I didn't know much about love or how to respond to it. yet here is my brother, attracting all women and he is so oblivious to her feelings.

"But Mito is joining us as well an--"

"Dammit, do you know how long she has waited for you!" I snap angrily, getting irritated with his childish act. He jumps in response, "She came to stay in Konoha for us, for the village and......for you especially."