𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐢 || 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧

Warning: Fluff, Feels, Cuteness

Words: 2.3k

----------------------------------------

I am the daughter of the great Raikage of Kumogakure, and I was rather a strong kunoichi of the hidden cloud. I have always been the opposite of Karui, my childhood best friend but I was roughly a few years older than her along with Samui and Omoi. My mother died when I was born, but my father loved me every ounce of his heart he has. Yet he was very over protective, and I was at the age where I should soon find a man. 

"Get back here Omoi!!!!" Karui yells angrily, seeing her chasing the poor over thinker all around me and Samui after a mission we just finished with. 

"Should we stop them?" I question, in a flat tone seen I was so tired.

"No, let them be.....let's go report in while they sought out their little squabble," Samui replies, before turning on her heel we both head up to the Raikage's office. Once we were up there, we knock on the door till someone opens the door revealing Darui.

"Oh you guys are back, good......" He says, causing me to blush with his sudden appearance making me look away in response with not knowing Samui smirking with this reaction. 

"Good to see you," Samui replies, before we head in to stand before my father.

He slouches in his seat being more relaxed which made me want to sigh deeply, "Good you two are back, report in," He says sternly.

"Mission was a success,"

"Good to hear, now my daughter I have a mission for you," He says. "I want you and Darui to go and give hidden leaf ninja important files for Lord Kakashi."

"Right," Darui nods, as my eyes widen.

"B-But why me?" i question.

"Because it would be good to change it up a bit," Samui suggests, winking in a teasing manner causing my face to grow red.

"You leave once you have rested," He says.

"What?" I question. "Man you always give me missions on short notice, as usual."

"Come on, I know you love the end result," Father smirks. "Getting paid."

"N-No, I'm going to go and get ready," i say turning on my heel I head out heading to our small home not far from here, when I ran into Killer B my adoptive uncle.

"Yo yo it's the beautiful snowflake, watch where you're going or your back will ache," he raps, as I sigh deeply.

"Sorry Uncle B, I gotta go," i apologise, before heading off to my room. Once I was there I quickly take a shower seen I went on a three day mission, and I haven't showered. I only bathed in the water, but that was it. I quickly had a proper shower, before drying myself and placing my new uniform on that hugged my curves. I flick my (H/C) hair drying it quickly before I grab my kunais and strapped my thigh, and made sure I had everything before I was ready.

************

Darui and I have been walking for a few hours already, as the day was eating away at the sun. We knew it would take a few days to travel, roughly around three days. I didn't know what to do since I have developed feelings for him, yet this is a mission. I held tightly on the scrolls and files, as these were important. 

"So how are you going?" He asks me, breaking the dead silence.

"O-Oh m-me......y-yeah I'm going alright, you?"