• Car Ride •

☆ Ella's Pov ☆

It was now the next day

It was now the next day. I was woken up by Jaden jumping on me.

J: MORNING!

E: Ugh fuck off!

I slap him in the face and pull the blanket over may face.

J: Ouch! There's no need for that! Andddd we need to get ready for school!

E: Ughhhh can't we just skip?

I take the blanket off of my head and look at him

J: i'd love to but we can't

E: fineee, but I don't have any clothes

J: You can borrow some of mine, Now let's goo!

He grabs my hand and takes me through to his room.

J: alright pick anything you want, Ima get a shower.

He walks into the bathroom amd I look through the clothes.

A while later I decide on, some black jeans and Jaden's baseball shirt, I also use my crop top from yestrday.

I walk out of Jaden's room and back into the guest room where I was staying, I quickly get into the shower and do my morning routine

I walk out of Jaden's room and back into the guest room where I was staying, I quickly get into the shower and do my morning routine. Once i'm done I get changed and dry my hair then tie it into a ponytail.

Once i'm done I go dowstairs and see Jaden eating some breakfast.

J: Sup!

He says with his mouth full of fruit.

E: Sup

He hands me a bowl of fruit and I sit down beside him and start eating.

A few minutes later we finish our food and start getting ready to leave for school.

Me and Jaden both get in his car.

J: Alright we need to pick Nessa, Josh and Addison up before we go

E: Okay, Do you think they'll think i'm a slut because of my nudes being leaked?

J: I don't think so but you can make an excuse until your ready to tell them?

E: Okay...

-Time skip-

We've picked up Josh and Nessa and now were going to get Addison. Both of them haven't said anything.

Josh: So Jaden, why's she here?

He points at me.

Jaden: Josh stop acting like a dick and she's staying with me so be nice!

Nessa: Ella are you okay after yesterday?

E: Umm yeah I guess so...

Jaden looks at me and smiles.

Josh: So what did your boyfriend say about you nudes being leaked? I bet he was angry

He smirks.

J: Josh-

E: No Jaden it's alright...

J: Ella you don't have to tell him..

E: I'm fine Jaden...So my boyfriends abusive and decided to leak my nudes to get back at me and I haven't seen him since thursday morning and Jaden helped me get away....

Nessa: Oh my god Ella I'm so sorry!

E: it's okay, It's not your fault

Josh: Ella i'm sorry, I shouldn't of been a dick

E: It's okay you didn't know

Word count: 471 <3