• A face I never thought I'd see again •

Ella's Pov

Bryce: Guys were here!

Bryce says bringing me out of my conversation with Jaden and Addison.

We all get out of the car and walk into the restaurant.

We get our table and I sit beside Bryce and Jaden.

Ella: Hey Bryce can we talk?

Bryce: Yeah sure, What about?

Ella: The whole thing with Addison.

Bryce: Ella-

Ella: Nope. I know Addison's side of the story and it seems like she's done nothing wrong. So why are you acting like a dick towards her?

Bryce: Cause I like her...and she likes someone else. And then she has the audacity to ask if that dick can come for dinner with us!

He says rolling his eyes.

Ella: Bryce she didn't know you liked her. And I think she really likes this guy....she only asked if he could have dinner with us is because she wanted us to meet him, specifically you because your approval means everything to her Bryce. You're her bestfriend!

Bryce: Now I feel bad!

Ella: You should. You treated her like trash Bryce and you should go appologise. Okay?

Bryce: Alright. Thanks Ell.

He says, Standing up and walking over to Addison and they both go outside.

Jaden: Looks like you did your magic.

Jaden wispers in my ear, pointing to Addison and Bryce hugging outside.

Ella: I'm amazing aren't I?

I say making him laugh.

Addison and Bryce come back inside and we all order our food.

It was now a few hours later. We were now home and we all had an amazing time at BOA. Bryce had now agreed to let Addison invite over her crush even though he still liked her.

Addison: Guys he's here!

Addison says looking out the window.

She runs over to the door and opens it.

And standing at the door I saw....

A face I never thought i'd see again.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 325 <3