Back scratches

3RD PERSON POV:Otis has had a stressful day

3RD PERSON POV:
Otis has had a stressful day. All he heard was his parents arguing over the phone and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and left to make his way to the pool, he would normally go there to smoke and relieve his stress. On his way, he bumped into his girlfriend.

Y/n looked up at the boy and sent him an innocent smile but it soon disappeared when she noticed the saddened and stressful look on the boy's face. "Hey, whats wrong baby?" She asked, her voice filled with sympathy. Otis's bottom lip trembled and he pulled Y/n into a hug then broke down.

"Oh Otis..." she whispered and kissed his cheek. "Come on, lets go cuddle and you can tell me what's bothering you" she continued before taking his hand and leading him to the motel room. She laid down on the bed and Otis joined her, resting his head on her chest while small hiccups escaped his mouth, his eyes were teary and red.

"You're alright honey boy, i promise" she murmured, gently stroking his back then suddenly she got an idea. "Hey, take your shirt off" she instructed. The boy laying on her chest looked up at her with a confused look. "Why?" "Just do it"

Otis shrugged and sat up, taking his shirt off and throwing it across the room before looking down at Y/n for the next instruction. Without a word, Y/n placed her hand on the back of his head and slowly pulled him back into her chest, his face nuzzled into her neck. She began gliding her fingers along his bare back with a gentle touch.

The curly haired boy smiled and closed his eyes, pressing a kiss to Y/n's neck to say thank you. "Now..care to tell me whats up baby?" She asked and Otis sighed. "My parents.." is all he mumbled so his girlfriend didn't push any further knowing it would make him sob again..she hated it when he was upset.

Y/n continued stroking her hand up and down Otis's warm, bare back until he eventually fell into a deep and peacefully sleep. She looked down at the boy, his eyes red and raw, the tip of his nose was pink and his cheeks tear stained. It made her cuddle him even closer, she pressed multiple kisses to wherever she could reach and soon fell asleep herself.