It's Love

Y/N POV

I wait for the elevator door to open. It finally opens as people come out. Leaving just Taehyung in there. I walk in as he pushes all the buttons. I pull him by his collar and press his lips on mine. He puts one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist. I pin myself to the wall and pull him with me. He kisses me roughly but passionately. I put my hands on his face and caress his cheeks with my thumbs. He breaks this kiss and says...

"You really are a wild girl..." I chuckle and stare into his eyes. "That's why I love you, wife." He finishes. I smirk and kiss him softly. He smirks in the kiss. He breaks it and presses his forehead against mine.

"Let's go, hm?" He says. I nod and he smiles. The elevator opens and he takes my hand. We go to the car and he starts driving. One hand on the wheel...the other locking fingers with mine. Hot. "Is there anything else you want me to do for you miss Y/N?" He asks and rubs my hand with his thumb.

"Anything you want, I'm all yours..." I say.

"Hmm..." He responses with and parks into his driveway. We get out and go inside. I go upstairs and he sits downstairs on the couch.

Texts
Jimin: Hey, you left something here, it looks like your wedding ring...
Y/N: Oh, umm. Don't worry keep it with you, I'll get it back when I have time. Thanks
Jimin: No problem

I felt bad for leaving Jimin...but it was also wrong for me to be with him.

Texts
Taehyung: What's taking so long? Come down now
Taehyung: I want to watch you...
Taehyung: Please me...Mrs.Kim
Y/N: Is that all Mr.Kim? 🤭
Taehyung: Strip for me...😏
Y/N: Anything else?
Taehyung: Do whatever...you never fail to impress me
Y/N: Black lace lingerie? 😉
Taehyung: 🤤

Taehyung was sitting on the couch. His arm on the armrest and his thumb nail being bit on as he watched me.

 His arm on the armrest and his thumb nail being bit on as he watched me

His legs spread open. I come down the stairs, step by step. Dropping a piece of clothing every time I come more closer to him. By the time I reached the floor, I was in my lingerie.

"Like I said...you never fail to impress me." He says and stands up. I bite my bottom lip and push him down back on the couch with my finger. He smirks. I slowly walk around him in circles...teasing him. He bites his lip, trying to hold in his desires.

 He bites his lip, trying to hold in his desires