Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine~

Raven's POV

I'm so confused. I just got back from James' house and I don't know anymore. Do I only like the way it makes me feel to not listen? I can't do this anymore, I can't lie. I need to see kyle. Who do I really love? Because right now I just don't know. I walked to Kyle's house. As soon as he saw me he grabbed me and kissed me and kissed me. My head seemed to blur I couldn't think. His hands were on my back, they seemed to burn through my jacket and tingle my skin. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, tickling me with there soft wings. I couldn't think at all. He pulled me closer to him. Then he stopped.

" I love you Raven." he said looking into  my eyes will pressing his forhead onto mine.

He hugged me for a long time and i gave up. I hugged him back and tried not to cry. I was so confused. But I think I know who I really like. Or at least who I like more. What ever happened to me leading guys on?

James' POV

I miss her. It seems like shes ignoring me. I can't take this is hurts so bad, I hate being without her. I miss her so much. I wish she would come look at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smile her amazing smile. I wish I could kiss those soft red lips again. I wish I could hear her voice, her laugh! Maybe she realized I wasn't what she wanted. I wouldn't blame her she is known for this shit. But I'm me! No girl can resist this! I looked in the mirror and flexed, something girls would gush over. Of course I have to fall for the girl that can. What happened? what did I do? I need to talk to her. I need to see her again. I need to at least text her. Maybe I should call her. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'm probably just over reacting anyway. My sisters been freaking me out about all this. I picked up my phone and flipped open the front to my full key board. I scrolled down to her name and hit call. Bringgg bringg her phone rang, then she picked up and I heard her voice. The thing that comforts me most.

"Hey baby."

Raven's POV

I couldn't stop hugging him. He so perfect and he isn't a demon or an angel. I fell onto him and we laid on his bed. I looked up at the ceiling. I felt him put his arm around me and I felt so safe I didn't ever wanted to move. Shit, this is what I feel like with James. WILL THIS EVER END? Ugh. I felt my phone vibrate against my leg in my pocket. I jumped. I dug my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the name. Fuck! It was James.

"Who is it?'' Kyle asked, making me jump.

  "It's James. "

 I picked up the phone "Hey baby." I said trying to keep my voice calm.

"Hey, can I see you? I miss you." James' asked.

"Um, I'm not sure." I said calmly.

 I couldn't say no. As much as I like Kyle I like James just as much and I'm back to the beginning with this whole thing.

"Sure baby, I'll be there in a bit kay?'' I said.

"Cool, see you soon." he said sounding relived.

I hung up the phone. I stared at the screen, my head buzzing with thoughts. I couldn't think and doing all this wasn't helping. I needed to think, I needed to talk to someone.

"Kaylee." I muttered under my breath.

She would understand. I hope.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go. I can't let him find out about us and I never say no to seeing him. I'm really sorry, text me later okay?" I explained.

"It's okay, if I ruined this I wouldn't know what to do anyways. I love you. " he said getting up and kissing me.

My thoughts fogged up my brain again.

" Love you too." I said, burring my head into his shoulder when I hugged him goodbye.

I walked back to my house and got into my car. I drove over to James' house. I sat in the car five minutes before going inside. I needed to get my head straight. I was starting to go crazy.

A couple hours later-

I was about to leave James' house, but I needed to talk to someone. Someone who would understand. I popped my head into Kaylee's room,

"Hey, Kaylee, I was wondering if we could talk about something? I really need to talk and you are probably the only one who would understand."

"Sure babe, lets go some where else though." she said getting up and grabbing her jacket.

We left the house and drove to the coffee shoppe, the same one me and Kyle had been at..

***********************************************************************************************

Okay, this chapter kinda sucked too. I need to make this story muchhh more interesting! Lol, but anyways thanks for reading!

Please vote!

Thanks:)