Chapter Four

Chapter Four~

Raven's POV

I can't believe that  happened.

I can't believe he kiss me.

AND walked away.

AND acted like he didn't even care and like that was an everyday thing for him!

I can't stop thinking about him.

About how he kissed me.

About how he held me in his arms.

About how he looked at me.

I just can't stop thinking about him.

IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!

What if it was a dream and I just woke up.

No. Its too real.

I can't tell ANYONE about this.

My father would kill me.

And he already wants to take my powers.

AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME AND MAKE ME A MORTAL.

An immortal mortal.

Eck.

I miss him.

Maybe he will save me from this hell.

Literally.

Since I kinda live in Hell ha...

I need to see him again.

I NEVER FALL FOR GUYS THIS ISN'T OKAY!

They fall for me.

And I break their pathetic little mortal hearts.

So they will never love again.

This is exactly why I'm a demon my dad's the fucking devil!

I'm evil.

I don't love people.

They love me and I hurt them.

What if he's just messing with me.

Because he knows..

Because he wants to show who is stronger.

No, he's an angel that's something I would do.

Unless, he's a rouge angel!

No,  he wouldn't be the messenger then.

I bet he isn't doing this.

You know, thinking about me and is in love with me like I'm in love with him.

I need to talk to him.

Make him fall for me then break his heart.

To make sure this doesn't happen.

I'm the evil one here.

Not. Him.

And it's going to stay that way.

I hope.

James' POV

I can't find her.. I'm looking everywhere and she's not there. I have to find her. I have to tell her. I have to make her love me. It has to happen or I don't know what I'll do... Then I saw her. Her black hair perfectly straight, shining from underneath her hood, her eyes more blue then yesterday, her lips as inviting as yesterday, and her pale calm face. I flashed my amazing smile at her and walked over to her.

"Hey baby." I said coolly.

"Ew." she gagged.

I grabbed her hand and gently pushed her against the wall and put my arm by her waist so she couldn't get away. I put my face so close my lips were almost touching hers.

"Why do you have to be like that hmm?" I said almost whispering.

"Get away from me you freak." she scoffed and pushed me away.

As she walked away I grabbed her and picked her up. She kicked her legs and tried to hit me but I pinned her arms down and walked to my car. I dropped her ( gently ) on the passengers seat in my Lamborghini and locked the door. I walked around to the other side and got in.

She glared at me and said, "What the fuck do you think your doing. I'm not going anywhere with you."

Ignoring her harsh words I put my seat belt on and started the car. "Haha, that's what you think. Your coming with me, no matter what you say." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ha ha." she said sacrcasticly. "Unlock the doors now or your going to regret it." she said with a smirk on her face like she won.

"No." I said playfully.

"What on earth makes you think I won't do something. Hmm?" she asked sounding annoyed.

I leaned in close and breathed my minty fresh breath on her face and said, "Because, you like me" I smiled.

She opened her mouth like she was going to say something, then closed it and said, "And what makes you think that?"

A smile crept up my face. "Because of this."

I leaned in and kissed her. She automatically kissed me back. She leaned into me more and climbed onto my lap, my hands slowly slid up the back of her shirt and traced the back of her bra. Her hands pushing me into the seat. while I was pulling her closer. Then she stopped. I was completely out of breath and she just sat on me and looked at me. Then a smile crept up her face.

She leaned in close to me and whispered " Good guess."

I gaped at her breathless. She crawled back into her seat and plopped down, put on her seat belt, then she turned to look at me,

"So, where are we going?" she said with a smile.

My mouth dropped open. " I, I, umm." I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath and clear my head. Then my face broke out in a smile. " It's a surprise." I said.

That was easier than I thought.

************************************************************************************

*

Copyright 2011©Prettygirlie234

Okay, I think I may have fixed James' problem hahha! But this chapter is still pretty short I'm gonna try and work on that though! Does anyone find it confusing when I switch between POV's in one chapter? If so let me know, and I'll fix that.

Thanks for reading please vote!:)

Commmenttt!

Thankyouuuu:)