Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten~

 Raven's POV

Me and Kaylee talked for a while. She made me realize I didn't really love him! I barley even knew him! She didn't judge me either, she just said that it was my life and my choice what to do about this. Kyle was hot, yeah. But I didn't love him. I loved James and nothing could change that. Once I got rid of Kyle the only thing that was stopping us was who we are. The one thing we can't change.

James' POV

She showed up out of no where are jumped on me.

"JAMES!!!" Raven yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Raven's bright blue eyes staring into mine. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. It was so cute when she did that. I  grabbed her legs to help hold her up.

"Hey Raven" I said with a smile. She gave me a peck on the lips and pulled me closer for a hug. I missed her hugs.

"I missed you sooooo much!" she said.

"Haha, I missed you too" I said relived I wasn't the only one.

She buried her head into my shoulder and mumbled an " I love you."

I smiled. It made me so happy when I hear her say that. I smelled her hair, it smelled like pomegranates. She always smelled so good and I love the way she smells. Shes so sweet too. I walked down my street caring her, then walked up the driveway and into the house. I carried her upstairs and into my room.

"Okay, here ya go!" I said letting go of her legs so she would fall onto the bed. She didn't move.

"I'm not gonna let go!" she teased.

I tickled her sides and she squealed and fell off and onto the bed.

"Hey!! That's not fair! " she whined.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of her. I looked into her eyes and said,

" I love you."

"I love you more!" she played.

"Nope, I don't think you do." I said.

She kissed me, pulling me closer and closer. She let go.

"Your in a good mood." i said breathlessly when she stopped.

"I know." she laughed.

Oh, I missed her so much. We hung out and talked for the rest of the day, she even stayed the night. I was so happy I never wanted her to go. Even when I can't see her it makes me miss her. I love her so much. Thank god we have all eternity together right? Just Raven and me.

****************************************************************************************************

*

Copyright 2011©Prettygirlie234

I knowww I keep saying that I will make the  next chapter better and more interesting, this time I'm going too!! So don't give up on me!:)

Thanks for reading:)

Please vote and comment!:)