~Enemies~

Thoughts
TW:
Words: 1116

We all turned around and there 3 pairs of eyes stared at us.
"VivA La reVolUtIon" mimicked the brunnette that was wearing a blue hoodie with a red label that said George on it, that must be his name you thought.
"Let them have their little moment will you, it's not gonna affect us anyway" replied another man with a white shirt and a fire logo on it he also wore a bandana which said sapnap on it. ok so we have a George and a Sapnap but I still have to figure out who the middle one is.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by fundy tugging at my arm looking worried so I followed his gaze to see the mystery man holding a bow up.
"DO YOU SURRENDER PEOPLE FROM L'MANCHILDBURG!!!!!!!?" he said trying to intimidate everyone and it worked but not on me.I looked over at Wilbur and he looked nervous, I patted his shoulder and he gave me a confident look telling me that we will go on no matter what.i turned back to face the 3 men.
" USE THE NAME CORRECT YOU GREEN,BALD HEADED, FACELESS BLOB! ITS L'MANBERG IF YOU WANT I CAN WRITE IT ON A PAPER FOR YOU AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WE DO NOT SURRENDER!"
The mysterious green blob certainly was taken aback since he didn't expect anyone to snap back.
"Pop off y/n"said Tommy and tubbo at the same time then high fived eachother. I was confused that Eret wasn't helping but probably because he had nothing much to say.Then Wilbur proceeded to speak,
"As my companion here says we shall not surrender Mr wastaken"
" Are you sure you won't surrender? Mr soot you don't have to listen to any of you children here just think is this the right thing for this nation?" The Mr Wastaken said.
"I'm pretty sure dream I'm pretty sure I won't surrender and for your information listening to  my companions here is what brings us here, communication and peace not silence and war but If we need war for independAnce then we shall have war and not surrender until we win, VIVA LA REVOLUTION" stated Wilbur
So dream was his name huh..
"Fine, if that how you want it, sapnap , George you know what to do." They went and flicked some levers that were on the side of a tree, soon we hear sound of tnt, I realized what had happened.
" EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WALLS NOW GET OUT OF THE WALLS" I snapped and they all followed, soon tnt blew up under the ground. It was a very big explosion, everyone was outside the walls and lined up so I could see if anyone was missing and surely tubbo and Eret were missing.
"I need to go save them" I said.
" Y/n no the tnt is still going if and it will keep going for a while, it's to dangerous-" Wilbur managed to say before I went straight back into the walls shouting behind me " STAY WHERE YOU ARE GUYS!"
As I went through the tnt I found tubbo. He was bruised and couldn't walk, I put his arm around my shoulder and dragged him out to where Tommy,Wilbur and Fundy stood. As Wilbur saw us he went up to the brunnette who was uncontrollably coughing.
" Y/n Eret is a grown man he'll be ok-" before Fundy and Tommy could stop you, you went back in. While you were there you saw Eret swimming down in the pond to a secret tunnel, this must have been the place he kept the armour and weapons for us. The stash that he prepared us to use for battle. As I went down i saw Eret with... Wait a minute he's talking to dream, as soon as I realized what was happening  I turned around to go but blocking my way were sapnap and George.
"Where do you think your going y/n" said Eret.
"I'm going back to the surface to see where my home once was and to go to the people who I trust"you managed to say then you turned around, a smirk visible on dreams face.
"You really think you can trust anyone in this world?" Eret questioned.
" YOU BASTARD ERET I RAN STRAIGHT INTO ACTIVE TnT TO COME SAVE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO! HOW COULD YOU! YOU WERE WITH THEM ALL ALONG WEREN'T YOU!I KNEW IT BUT NO-ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME DO THEY."  You stopped as you saw the guilt in his eyes.
" Hah you hear that save you Eret, a little girl who dreams of holding a blade says that she was going to save YOU" dream managed to say  in-between laughter. I could hear the other 2 boys chuckle behind me and soon Eret joined them. That's it I had enough so I turned around and kicked both of the boys standing behind me in their balls and escaped but before I got away I was pulled back and tied up, something was put into my mouth, before the hand could pull back I bit them and hear a scream of pain before I 'passed out'.

Eret POV

Did y/n actually come to save me? Maybe she did and when she found me she found out that the person she tried to save actually betrayed her but they were all laughing so I joined in. I could see the anger rise in her eyes before I knew it she turned around and kicked both sapnap and George in the balls. She ran ,dream ran after her, before she could get out out to the others I caught her and pulled her back. Dream handed me a liquid which I poured into her mouth, before I pulled my hand away she bit me, I screamed out in pain. Dream held y/n and put her on the floor. "Are you ok your majesty?" He asked, still new to the title it took me some time to realize he was talking to me.
"Yes she just bit me."I said
"Ok I'll  take her back and put her in one of the tunnels"he said.
" Will she be ok?" I asked genuinely concerned for her.
"Yea, yea she'll just be out for an hour now go the tnt has cleared and we don't want the plan to be ruined"
I nodded and went back to the front gate and started limping, I had to make it look real that I had been hurt.