~It Was Never Ment To Be~

TW:blood,fighting
Words:

I nodded and went back to the front gate and started limping, I had to make it look real that I had been hurt.

Wilbur POV

I heard someone shriek in pain, that sounded like a low male voice it was definetly Eret.
"Their in trouble" said tubbo with concern written all over his face.
" We have to go help them will, they might be really hurt and the tnt has stopped aswell, why are you not letting me go in" The blonde questioned.
"Tommy, we are not going in because y/n said to stay here and I know your concerned and so am I but we can't go in until y/n is back out here I know she is very capable of defending herself" I stated but something about what I said felt wrong, something was bugging me, making me feel like Tommy was right and we should go in but then my thoughts were disturbed by Eret who was shouting for help while limping towards us. Fundy and Tubbo went straight to him to help him by putting his arms around their shoulders.
"Where is-" I interrupted Tommy by finishing his sentence.
"Where is y/n"
Eret looked at me with guilt in his eyes but he shook his head and then he had an expression of confusion in his eyes, he began to speak,
"Y/n? Wasn't she here with you guys?"
"Well she was but she went in to try and rescue you since you were the only one not here , we tried to stop her but you know we're all like family and some shit you know and losing one is not good" Tommy said trying to explain but you could tell he wasn't doing very well so I took it from there.
"You know how y/n is about family since she can't remember anything about her past but away from that! We should go and check if she is fine cuz I am worried"
"Oh" is all Eret said but then he continued.
"Let's go to the secret place were I have all the things since we are at war now" was all he said before starting to limp to the lake.

TOMMY POV

We followed Eret and swam to the bottom of the lake into a tunnel which led to a passage with a ladder at the end that then led to a room. There were lots of chests with each and everyone's name on it. All anyone  could say was 'woah' but a certain button on the floor caught my attention. It was a stone button which camouflaged into the stone floor. The walls were cobblestone but one side of the room felt oddly uneven like the walls were built different but it might some wierd but the button was calling out to me.
"What does this do?" I said before I started to reach out to push it.

WILBUR POV

I walked in behind everyone as they were praises Eret for his hard work while Tommy was looking at the floor. Probably a bug. The floor was cobble and the walls were dusty cobblestone.i walked up to the chest with my name on it. Everyone peering in behind me to see what was inside but there was nothing...
Maybe something went wrong. I turned around to Tommy reaching down so I looked down at what he was trying to do. A Button. I looked back at Eret with a confused expression. He seemed to be worried but was smirking. Then it all clicked. Tommy's fingers on the button and before I could finish my sentence his hand pushed down.
"Tommy no it's a-"
One of the walls that seemed uneven suddenly lifted upwards and 3 men in full netherite rushed out attack quickly. I quickly pulled out my half broken iron sword and started blocking the swings that came towards me.
"Your not so bad" I immediately recognised that voice, dream.
I looked at his mask in shock and then back at Eret who seemed quiet but now I realized why..... He had a knife to his neck...........