~revenge~

I looked at his mask in shock and then back at Eret who seemed quiet but now I realized why..... He had a knife to his neck...........

Tw: Blood

Y/N POV

His hands were rough but gentle. He picked me up bridal style and took me to one of the tunnels. He seemed more relaxed then before but still tense. He kept his guard up, good think I'm amazing at pretending to be asleep. He placed me down on the floor gently making sure to not hurt me even though I was 'knocked out'. Sapnap and George came up behind him. He turned around slowly.George began to speak first "What are we going to do with her! I mean she seems very different to everyone else like she is very brave but like she's from the enemy side, we can't just keep her on our sid-"
"Or maybe we can, maybe as a hostage as someone we have over them"
"Maybe sapnap is right"
George looked shocked at what dream just said, as if he expected a more sensible answer from him. Soon voices could be heard and dream took his sword out.
"Their here now both of you remember what Eret said, he is going to stay near the back wall and watch while we attack.Make sure to protect him at all costs after all wouldn't want king to get hurt before he came to the SMP Lands right?" with that he left with two smirking boys behind him.

Ok so know I know the plan. I'll go round the tunnels and find my way behind Eret and the rest can be done later. Just need to remember the layout of the ground above.

*Time skip*

I was right behind Eret ready. I slowly crept up to the scene and joined my swiftly putting my sword around his throat.
"One move or sound out of you bitch and I will slit this throat in 1 go" I whispered into his ear softly which made him shiver. His legs started shaking. That's when I felt a pair of eyes lingering on me I looked up to see Wilbur, confusion,shock  and relief. I smiled and nodded. I pressed the knife onto his throat more earning a small peep from Eret which caught everyone's attention.

"Don't you dare touch him" George said getting nearer to me.
"Don't" I warned pressing the knife deeper, now trickling blood down his neck." If you come nearer then king king goes chop chop".That made everyone shocked most of all dream as he wondered how she got there and thats what sapnap asked next
"How did you I mean like how because we fed you a potion that made you unconscious and we put you in the tunnels and-"
Before he could could finished I scoffed stopping him. Tommy laughing out loud at how I interrupted him while Wilbur chuckled looking proud which made me want to carry on.
"Listen here you bitches I have my ways of not going unconscious and stuff and no thank you I would not like to be your hostage and you will not have a very much alive king by the end of this whatever this is"I said with confidence wearing the biggest smirk which quickly got wiped out of my  face as Dream  grabbed tubbo.
"Are you sure about that last one" he raised an eyebrow. Tommy now trying to get Fundy and Wilbur's hands of him as they were stopping him from running near the dream team. Now L'manberg and traitor on one side with dream team and tubbo on the other side of the room.
"Well if you want to have a dead king then I guess I could just..."
I didn't finish my sentence.
"And I guess if you don't want an alive tubbo then...."
Dream didn't finish the sentence."bastard"was the only thing Tommy said now giving up on running over knowing i could handle this, he trusted me the most after Wilbur.
Now tubbo had a knife around his neck and Eret a sword around his neck aswell. Dream and i standing right in the centre of the room now while the others stayed behind us.
"What are you like some sort of leader, I thought Wilbur was the leader"
"Yes he is"I replied to dream expecting him to shut it but he didn't.
"Well why are you up here, your nothing whereas I am the leader of my team but to your team your nothing, you hear me nothing so you should stop trying to act brave and step back. Oh and you should give up your hostage and we'll give up ours."
"OH NO YOU DONT!" said Tommy now not being able to contain himself. I was a sister to him and no-one insults his sister like that but before he could get hurt i put my free hand on his chest as he was walking towards dream and he stopped.i nodded at him with a small smile which made Tommy calmer but still fuming."don't"  i said coldly and viciously which seem to startle some people including George.Tommy was always scared when i spoke like that but knew it was only because I cared for his protection so he stepped back while pulling the middle finger up at the others standing opposite us.
"Now dream I understand the technique you are using here ok and it will not work on me" as I was speaking I noticed how still dream was, he looked taken aback so I continued."Manipulation takes skill but you should know the person your trying to manipulate right? Like I know you for instance, I might have just met you but I know alot about you mr.wastaken I know how your favourite colour is green how your name is dream and how you have a mother a father and seems like you have a sister aswell that might call you clay, am I right?"
Sapnap nodded slightly hesitating making everyone shocked.
"It's something you need for manipulation dream,pay attention to all your surroundings,remember everything someone said to you. You want to know how I know you have a sister?"
"yes" was the reply I got from him.i chuckled a little bit before continuing.
"I once, like 4 years ago a few years after I joined L'manberg, now remember that about me, I met a young girl who told me her name was drista , I remember her going on about her brother dream about how nice he is and that people see he as a monster but he isn't." I said in a sad sympathetic voice which seemed to make dream show emotions from his body language. "And that's how you manipulate" I said smirking. hearing a few claps behind me before they died down.
"Now I got a proposal for you mr.wastaken, if you let your hostage go we let ours go and don't think Im forgetting the reason you came here because I have a proposal for that problem aswell. Me and you on the prime path no armour,one bow,3 arrows, if you hit me with one arrow first then you take L'manberg back but if I hit you with an arrow first then we get our independAnce and you leave us alone, deal?" I said putting my free hand out for a handshake and keeping my other one around Eret's neck, tightening it just incase. Dream was thinking with a very anxious sapnap and mostly scared George behind him. I made eye contact with dream knowing he could see my eyes. Finally he shook my hand without loosing eye contact."deal" he confidently said we both stood back somehow still having eye contact.Wilbur then spoke,
"To make this fair and just you both let go of the hostages when I say 3. ----1--2-3. I let go and dream surprisingly let go aswell. I opened up my arms as tubbo ran into me " your safe now" I whispered into his ear so only he could hear me, he nodded into my chest. I tightened the hug and then slowly let go so he could hug the others. Eret walked back to the dream team and saluted and left as they all left to go. Dream turned around and quickly said "tomorrow at 9 in the morning, prime path,  you and me hope you don't forget" he said seriously which made me chuckle. "Of course yeah and also I might have eaten some of the snacks in the tunnels" I said before he seemed to slightly tilt his head and I'm sure he was smiling before he turned and left.