Chapter 1: Korea

I had a long fly to Korea now I am at the big airpot in Seoul. Here are so many people I don't know how to get out of this place. But gladly an old woman helped me and I got into an taxy. After fithy minutes drive I was at the small but nice house from my grandparents wich is now mine. I got into the house with the spare-up key and after I dragged my suitcasses in, I was surprised. It is more beautiful than it looked.
I have a big kitchen, a nice bathroom, a living room wich is hidden behind a big bookshelf and a dining room. There is a spiral staircase and when I go up there is a loft. This loft is soooooo beautiful. There are big windows, under one oft the windows is a wodden desk. There is also a big balcony wich is like out of some Disney movies. There is an comfortable bed and a old but nice wardrobe. If I go downstairs, in the basement there is a dancing room, in the garden is an old pool, I should clean it. I mean it's now spring and then I could go swimming in the pool when there is hot weather. The rest of the garden is beautiful too. But anyways I should start packing out some clothes and the snacks I brought.
I went in the kitchen because I brought chips, chocolate, gelly and some speciality out of my hometown. I couldn't part with somethings after all. Luckily I don't have to buy cooking stuff because of the dishes and the cooking stuff from my grandparents is still here. I got a bit hungry and so I ordered some Kimchi. I hope it will be here after I packed out some of my clothes.
Since I want to packout some clothes I had to drag my suitcase at the loft. That wasn't that easy but I got it. I opened the wardrobe. I started to pack out my favourite clothes wich are my croptops, shorts, my dancing outfits, sweatpants, a few dresses and my pyjamas. I also packed out my favourite pastel coloured bedsheeds. It took me a hour to pack out these clothes and I mean it wasn't all of my clothes it were just my favourite pieces of clothes. I am going to pack out the rest of the things in this week. I mean it is tuesday and I don't have this much clothes or things.
It suddenly rang on my door. Oh, this is my Food. I almost forgot about it. The Kimchi looked verry good and it tasted verry good too. I should order food more. I am used to cook all the food alone and it wasn't always easy. I ate the Kimchi and I got into the bed and I put the TV on wich I saw at first when I packed out my clouthes. I am glad I am having power. So my first day ended by watching my favourite K-Drama 'The Penthouse'.
____________________________
Hello it's me the author,
I hope you enjoed the chapter even though it wasn't that long.
Have a good day/morning/afternoon/night or sleep well.
bye