Chapter 22: Rumors

The next day 3rd Person pov:
Suga has gotten into big rumors. All because of the photo of him and her. He has no regrets dating her or falling in love with her. He has regrets for getting caught that easily. Also the instagram post he made yesterday hasn’t hellped. The fans and Neticenz were arguing if he ment his girlfriend or just someone. But most of them believed it was option one, girlfriend.
Also a lot of haters took this opertunity to hate Suga. They were writting stuff about what an unloyal idol he is because he dates. The fans still think he isn’t dating so there is kind of an internet war.
As Suga held an Vlive earlier the comments were all about the girl and soon after he began the Vlive he ended it. He was annoyed by the people who are claiming to be his fans but hating the fact that he might date someone. They don’t respect his private life. Hasn’t he already shown enough of his private live to his fans? Now they are hitting on him that he is dating someone and more than that isn’t an idol. They wanted him to date someone famous that they are sure that it isn’t for money. But they knew nothing about how they met and everything. If he would be dating an idol it could be forsed or worse only for rumors and attention on the idol pair.
Suga pov:
I ended the vlive. Those people came to watch me only to ask me questions about the rumors. They are all curios but I don’t want to tell them. Can’t they respect that I am having a private life. I had enough of it. It were already days since the rumors started and I need to do something against them.         
I went to my manager and asked him if I could write an instagram post about the rumors. I won’t say that they are true nor that they are wrong. And this was the point where my manager allowed it. I started writing it:

„To my fans and everyone who is reading this,                            
As you already know there are some rumors about me dating.                             Why are you so curious about this? I also have a private life, like ever other celebrity.

Even if I would be dating, why would you want to know? Why would you hate me for dating someone, I love? Why would you hate the person I date? Why would you want to know? Even if you would like to be the one who I am dating you would never be the one. Why would I date someone who is obsessed with me? 
Why are you asking me questions about the rumors? Haven’t I shown my fams and the whole world enough of me? Do you need to know every detail in my life?                                          
I hope that you will overthink what you all did. I will be taking a break from the idol life. For how long? I don’t know maybe a few days, a week or even a month if I need to.                                     
Your Yoongi“

I showed it to my manager and he allowed me to post it. And so did I. He also allowed me to take a break like I wrote in my post. I went to BTS’s dorm, got some clothes and some important stuff and went to take a break, with the person I love the most.

I got dropped off by my manager right in front of her house. I ringed the bell. She opened the door and as she saw me she hugged me. She let me came in and I explained her everything. She said I could stay with her for how long I want.
The day passed quickly and soon we both went to sleep. I was watching her falling asleep. I kissed her forhead. „You are the best girlfriend I could ever imagine, Y/N“, I mumbled before falling asleep too.