Chapter 6: The day after the "Coffe date"

Sunday 9 am
I woke up by my phone.
Agust:
Hey Y/N, how are you?
I had fun yesterday!
Y/N:
Hey Agust, I am fine, but please call me Rosie I am more comfortable with this nickname.
I had fun yesterday too!
Agust:
If you want we can meet again...
Y/N:
I would love it.
But when, I mean I have time everytime I don't have a job right know.
Agust:
I have a day off work on tuesday, we can meet then!
Y/N:
Yeah that is nice!
And where do we want to meet?
Agust:
Could I come to your house, maybe we can cook together or watch some moves if you want to.
Y/N:
Yeah I am fine with it. Do you want to come at 2pm then?
Agust:
2pm? That is fine.
Till then Rosie!
Y/N:
See you then, Agust!
I am feeling very excited right know! Maybe I am falling for him...
But no, I can't fall for him I don't even know his real name. Maybe he is dangerous, but he doesn't seem so.
All these thoughts were in my mind. But then it reminds me, I should go and search a job. And I also wanted to start listening to music. So I wrote me a To-Do list again, maybe I won't forget what I want to do.
To-Do list:
- Search a job (maybe the coffe near my house need a waitress)
- Start listening to music espacially to K-pop
- Go shopping for some thing to cook with Agust on tuseday
- Clean the house
- Put the garden in order
"Okay,", I said talking to myself again, " I should go shopping tomorrow. Today I am going to clean house and garden. But at first go and take a bath."
Twenty minutes later
After the bath I put on a sweatpants and a oversised T-shirt and started to clean the garden and the pool.
In the lawn was a lot of weed and I shoul buy an lawn mower robot. I needed two hours to clean it completely, then I started to clean the pool. The pool was full of leaves an dirt but beecause of the pool isn't that big I just needed one hour to clean it completely. I decided to take a break before I start to clean the house.
I made me a sandwich and ate it. I started to go and clean the dancing room.
"I should dance again.", I thought. If you wonder why I said again. I used to dance but I stopped when my parents started to hurt me and abuse me.
After cleaning the house (Time skip)
I have cleaned everything I needed but now I can't move an inch anymore. Let's say it wasn't that easy.
To-Do list:
- Search a job (maybe the coffe near my house need a waitress)
- Start listening to music espacially to K-pop
- Go shopping for some thing to cook with Agust on tuseday
- Clean the house✔
- Put the garden in order ✔
Now I just have to go shopping tomorrow and then I am ready for my meeting with Agust. What am I feeling for him? Am I falling for him? Is he liking me? What should I do? I thought while lying on the sofa. I am just gonna do nothing at first, I will wait a bit and look what I am feeling then.
I just drank a bit water and watched the K-drama 'Hotel del Luna' because of I am done with 'The Penthouse'.
I then fell asleep easily.
________________
Hello Readers,
Did you all like Permission to Dance? I love it, it is soooooo beatiful.
Anyways I am sorry for not updating for a two weeks I just didn't knew what to write.
Have a great day or a great sleep.
Bye👋🏻