-9-

Season 1: Episode 5: Black Smoke {Part 1}

Later on in the story when they do there presentations an the game.

the presentation part will look like this- Example

the game part will look like this- Example

——————————————————

Leo and I made our way back to my car and loaded it up with everything that we had brought to the beach.

"Seriously, how do you think your brother out of all people got my sister to come back to the greenhouse." I say as i started up the car.

"I dont know. I am quite curious tho."

"My sister and Jack seem to be getting quite close or is that just me."

"No, no. I see it as well." Leo says as we pull into my drive way. "What ever it is lets not get involved."

"Agreed." I say as we stepped out of the car.

"Do you need help carrying anything or are we going to leave it in the car?"

"I am going to leave it in the car until we get back to greenhouse and the trophy and metal will also stay here. I already have so many at greenhouse." I say as i grab a bag out of the car. "Come on lets go inside."

Leo and i walk up starts into my room as i start to back up some of the clothing that i wore. "I am going to go change and then we can grab Jack and Hayley and make our way back to greenhouse. Okay?" I say as i grab a pare of cloths.

"Yeah, that works. Why don't you just change here? Plus it wouldn't be the first time..."

"Dont even finish that sentence." I say laughing at him. "I am going to change in the washroom. I will be back soon."

"Fine." Leo groans as he lays down on my bed. After i change i walk back into my room.

"Okay, your sister and my brother are down stairs and everyone is packed

"Okay, your sister and my brother are down stairs and everyone is packed. We ready to go?" Leo asks as I walk back into my room.

"Yeah, let's get going."

We were finally back at the greenhouse and it felt nice to come back, even though i was only gone for a couple of days this place felt like home to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, Hayley Woods and Y/n Woods." Leo said as he entered the clubhouse with me on his back, with our siblings to follow. 

"Stop your embarrassing us." Hayley says as the rest of the Ravens cheered. 

"Good job on bringing them back." Jackie said smiling over at us. 

"We barely did anything. These two practically jumped in the car." Jack said. 

"We certainly did not." Hayley objected. 

"It most definitely. I've never seen some pack a bag so quickly. They were practically waiting for us at the window for us to show up." Leo said.

"Lies! I was coming back either way. I just had a surfing competition." I said taking my hands that were rapped around Leos neck and putting my them up in defence. "Now if you excuse me i have a basketball game to go watch." Leo then let goes of my legs and i ran out of the room.

"What about the leadership project?" Max calls out after me.

"I am in a different leader ship class this semester! This is my spare block and i was supposed to come back tomorrow not today. So technically i am still not in classes. Have fun" i call out as i start running down the hallway again.

I made it to the game to see Daniel take his first shot and miss. He didn't look to good, he seemed out of breathe and sick.

"Our job today was to describe Sheriff Woody in one word. The word i chose was cowboy." Leo said starting of his presentation. "I think every leader needs to be a bit of a cowboy. you know, a tough, protective sheriff that gets lonely sometimes. That's what Woody is. Who could lead those toys better than him? The slinky dog? Mr. Potato head?"

"Dont you dare insult Mr. Potato head." Becca call out as the class laughs.

After Leo, Max went up to do his presentation. "The word i chose was responsible. Woody always recognize the danger before the rest of the toys, and he always took responsibility at the right moment making him a good leader."

Then it was Jackie. "I have a little confession to make. I only saw the movie for the first time today. And I would also like to think Max for organizing a very special VIP screening for me. The first word I thought of was friendship, because this movie is about a friendship between 2 leaders."

Daniel goes up to make the shot and scores as the greenhouse starts to cheer.

"One leader being older and more experienced, and the other being new and fresh. At first, what do you thinks he is going to be the leader forever, but then buzz light-year comes along, and he realizes he isn't as perfect as he thought."

"Hayward! Take a break on the bench." Coach calls out at Daniel.

"What?"

"Woods, you warmed up? You need to get in there." Coach says to Alex as Daniel walks off.

"Coach i am fine." Daniel says trying to reason with the coach. "There is two minutes left. Let my finish the game."

"No way. Go on, Alex." Coach says pushing Alex.

"Woody was willing to sacrifice a buzz to stay the leader, but he realize his mistake as soon as he did so. That is why the word I also chose was humility. I think Woody only became a true leader once he was able to admit his mistake."

"Well, hurry up already!" Coach calls out at my brother still trying to push him.

"Sorry, coach. Daniel says he's fine, he should be in the game. Not me." Alex says as he turns around to go back and sit on the bench he looks up at me and i give him a smile.

"Go on then."

"Thanks, coach." Daniel says running back out to the court.

"As soon as he did that, not only did he earn his role, he also earned a friend for life. That's what leadership means to me."

"Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! Eagles!" The crowd starts chanting as Daniel lines up for the shots.

"Now, if he makes both shot we win this." Jason says to Daniel's mom.

"My son's clutch. He won't miss."

Daniel then makes the shot and it goes in.

"Come on, Daniel!! One more, you got this!" I call out as he lines up for the seconded shot. He takes the shot and it goes in at the crowd goes wild.

"The Eagles win the game!" The announcer calls out over the speaker. We all start to celebrate but then, all of a sudden Daniel fates in the middle of the court. Soon after an ambulance comes by to pick him up.