RULER 10

Xiaojun:
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar place.my head was aching so much that I can't even sit.

Then someone came and helped me up to sit straight.

"You're still not good.you should take rest." It's jaehyun hyung.

"Is it jaemin who helped me?" I asked him and he nodded while putting a pillow on my back for me to rest my body on it.

I've to thank jaemin for helping me whenever I'm in trouble but how can he find me when I'm in trouble?

"Don't think too much as it'll cause more headaches." Jaehyun hyung said and then I rested my head on the pillow,closing my eyes.

"Hyung,you're good?we were worried about you." There comes yangyang and renjun.I looked around them if jaemin with them but he was not.

I don't want to ask them as it's not long ago the embarassing moment that happened in the class has accured.

They two will misunderstand me so I kept my mouth shut.I smiled at them,showing that I'm alright.then yangyang,

"We were worried when you ran out of the classroom so as jaemin.he ran out shortly after you.he's the one informed us you're here.I'm happy you're alright." He said.

He ran out shortly after me?
Did he came to rescue me or for some other reason and happen to find me?

But that doesn't make sense.but still he would never know that I'm in the terrace.

Did someone saw me and told him or what?
But no one saw me running there as everyone was in class.

How the hell did he find me there?
Whatever.
Let's leave it.

My head spinning when I think of something.I held my head in pain and jaehyun hyung sat beside me and massaged my head for me.

I looked at him but then looked down immediately when his gold eyes looked at me back.

Renjun and yangyang was looking at us and it's so embarassing.looking at their looks,I'm sure they misunderstood.

Then they two started to whisper something.I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I just heard jaemin,colors and ect.

But then jaehyun hyung turned my head towards him,gently and I was suprised by it.

"Look at me as I'm massaging you.you're moving too much." I laughed awkwardly and said I'm good now but he didn't listen to me and was still massaging my head.

"You two out.you're distracting me by your girlish whispers and it's not good for the patient." They two pouted and left.

I felt bad for them but both of them were really whispering like gossip girls.

The air was quiet and awkward,only me and hyung in the room.I want to get out from here.

I was looking here and there to avoid his eyes.
His hands are so strong too.

my headache is getting light and really relaxing.then accidentally I met his eyes again.

I was looking at it and was thinking that how all Alphas have beautiful eye colors.

Then I realised that I'm staring at him.I slowly turned my eyes to the other side.

"You can look at me." He said and I was defending myself that I'm not a weirdo.he laughed and said,

"I know you're not so don't go to defensive mode.it's funny." I grinned.this is really awkward.

Now he's staring at me with widened eyes.
And I looked at him,shocked.as well my face is turning red.
~•••~