RULER 21

Jaemin:
"Kaira is gonna take revenge-" before hyung finish his sentence,I smelled scent.

Dejun hyung sighed and said,

"It's between you two,why am I the bait?"

"Better take care of yourself.don't involve me in it." He added and was about to go out of his room,

But then he quickly ran towards me when the scent increased.

"How'll I go out in this state?" He whispered,loud enough to hear.

"Kaira don't you-" he was fidgeting and it was fun to watch him being like that.

He looked at me.

"It's all because of you and you're sitting like nothing happened.do something."

"I'm sorry kaira.in the future...I'll tease you more."
I said and dejun hyung looked at me with widened eyes.

"What the heck was that!" It's so fun to play with two person at the same time.I've never felt so much happiness in my life.

"Kaira wants a sincere apology.you better tell him properly this time."

It's not enough for me.
I don't want to end it soon.

"I'm really sorry kaira,I....know you love me secretly,don't you?" I compressed my laughter.

"Jaemin,stop it.why're you annoying him?it's not gonna end.why am I the bait?" I started to burst out laughing.
~•••~

Jeno:
After jaemin brought the beta to the room,jaehyun hyung looked sad.

He asked jaemin's friends if they really have a group project and one of them said,

"Yes,me and yangyang are paired and they two are paired." But still jaehyun hyung looked upset like he's jealous.

Phsst,this is the way to make them breakup.

We all left after eating dinner.
The house was too cramped and too old.

Eww,I should take a long shower after reaching home.

I was talking to hyung but his mind was somewhere else just like jaemin's

Both of their minds were on that beta.
What's so good about him that two people likes him!

Nothing is good about him,he's a waste thingy.
I don't get it how they like him.

I don't care about hyung as he can love him or marry him but not jaemin.

Because HE'S MINE FOREVER!
~•••~

Xiaojun:
Jaemin kept on making kaira angry.
He's enjoying so much,teasing him.

And me,I'm the bait between these two.
When will he say a sincere sorry?

The scent increased more and more like kaira's anger.in no time I'll lose control of myself and on top of it,he'll be intoxicated by it.

He's not noticing the scent is increasing.he's busy laughing.

I walked towards him and grabbed his shoulders,shaking him gently.

"Enough jaemin." I said,making him realise that he laughed more than enough.

"Ok,I'm sorry for making you angry kaira.let's stop here." He said,ending the argument but it was late.

The scent is only getting stronger and stronger, even kaira can't do anything about it.
~•••~

Jaemin:
I sincerely said sorry to kaira when dejun hyung said it's enough.