RULES 31

Xiaojun:
I'm not angry at the King anymore as years passed by,I started to understand him but why jaemin didn't tell me abou it?

Why'll he tell me?
If I'm special to him,he would've told me but I'm just nothing to him,just a pass timing thingy to him.

Then the news reporter,

OUR KING EXPLAINED WHY HE HID HIS CHILDREN'S IDENTITY.HE DID IT BECAUSE OF HIS HIDDEN ENEMY WHO WANTS TO KILL THE HEIRS.

ESPECIALLY HIS FIRST SON AS HE'LL TAKE THE NEXT THRONE.

NOW THE NEWS BEEN SPREADING WORLDWIDE,OUR KING'S ENEMY WOULD'VE KNOWN THE IDENTITY OF THEM SO AS A GOOD CITIZEN WE SHOULD PROTECT OUR FUTURE KING.

OUR KING'S ENEMY IS OUR ENEMY,THE NEWS ENDING.
EVERYONE STAY SAFE.

When he said that they're after jaemin my heart jumped out.

Now what he's doing?
Where could he be?
Is he safe?

Thoughts are running in my mind nonstop.
Hope he's safe.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door.I looked inside my door hole to see who is it.

It looked like a guy.he's wearing all black.

Black hoodie and jean.

Black cap and black mask.

Without doubt he looked like a creep and I got nervous.

I waited for him to give up and leave but he didn't and continuously rang the bell.

Then I had an idea.
I took a thick vase and unlocked the door.he opened it,walking inside.

I raised the vase and was about to hit his head but then he noticed and gripped my arms tightly while closing the door with his leg.

He backed me and pinned me on the wall while pressing my arms up.

Because of the force,the vase broke and it fell on me but that creep put one of his arm on my head,saved me from getting hurt by the broken pieces.

I was shocked by his behavior but still I tried to break free from him and moved a lot.

He gripped my shoulders and harshly pulled them towards him and said,

"Hyung it's me,jaemin." He took off his cap and mask.I let out a deep breath in relief.

"You should've told me that before and I wouldn't have reacted this much."

He was heavily panting.

"Why're you sweating and panting?" I asked.

"I barely escaped from the reporters and peoples."

After calming down,he glanced at me.

"Hyung,are-y..you mm..mad at-" before he could finish his sentence,I replied to his question,

"I'm surely mad at you for not telling me but I'm not angry at the King anymore so it's not a big deal now but I'm still mad at you."

Suddenly he stood from the sofa and sat beside me.
He was too close so I distanced from him.

"I'm sorry hyung.my da-I mean the King told me not to tell anyone." He explained.

"Understandable but still I'm not satisfied with this excuse." I crossed my arms around my chest.

I was convinced but I wanted to play hard to get with him and tease him a little bit so I acted like I'm still angry at him.

He looked at the ground while clenching his hands together.