On Vacation Lol (and addressing things!)

TW maybe?

I'm on vacation for two weeks in Florida for two weeks. Oh boy! So I won't upload for that amount of time. Sorry!

Now to address some things! I'm a human, so I can admit my mistakes when I'm wrong!
In earlier chapters, I referered to Paimon as a Loli. During that time, I was under the impression Paimon was an ageless being. And my definition of that word was a person who just had child like features. I wasn't aware it could be something sexual. And seeing as Paimon may actually be a child it actually kinda feels weird now 🤠✋🏽. So going forward, I shall not be using that word. If I have have time, I want to change that when I'm off my vacation.
Still on that topic, I've been informed that Paimon (and their VA confirmed) may actually be Non-binary! I didn't know that, but as someone with They/Xem pronouns, it wasn't my intention to invalidate people by erasing that. I never should've assumed just from attributes seeing how hypocritical it is. I will try to go back and fix that best I can can in-between chapters in the coming weeks.

All I can do is apologize and say I'm sorry. I will be careful going forward. With that being said, have an awesome day/night/evening!

-ミアシコさん