They Meet Future Us (Part 1)

Request by @123Nadine12 ... 

     Please eat. It hurts my heart to see you make your body suffer. I appreciate you all. XoXo 

- The Weekly Quota From Miashico (Sorry for the late upload. I've been on a Genshin kick with the Inazuma Update. TwT. Can anyone play with me so I can FINALLY defeat this Ocenoid.)

IDK how to go about this, so please go easy on me.

The context for chapter: C/N was fighting a special abyss mage. (Like the special hillichurl? Let's just pretend is a thing, okay.) C/N was winning the fight, but then with its last strength, let's just say it opened a gateway to the future or something which swallowed them. Idk. This is hard lol.

POSSIBLE TW

Lumine (Pretend it was a rouge mage):

POSSIBLE TW

     After being teleported through time itself, she landed by a cliff. Coincidently, it looked similar to the one she met you at. On guard, she started to survey her surroundings when something caught her eye. Standing by the cliff, it was a figure staring fastly into the open sea and apparent emptiness. Lumine couldn't help but feel like there was a familiar feeling about them. She was calm. Happy, even. But when the figure turned around, her heart stopped.

     It was you. You were older and seemingly matured. But you just looked so... tired. Like you could drop at any second. When Lumine was noticed by you, your whole demeanour changed.

     "Mother? I- is that you?" you asked. Some part wanting her to say yes, the other wanting her to say no. 

     Lumine felt her words get caught in her throat. She was heartbroken by the sight of you. All she could manage was a head-nod. You stood still for a second, before responding with a head-nod yourself. "Mother. You've been gone for a long time. When you left, no one was there for me. When you left, I had to take over, regardless of my age. When you left, I was put in so much daily pain. But the real pain was thinking my mother left me. But now, I know you're safe. That's the last I wanted to know. So thank you for the time we spent together.".

     "What do you me-". Before Lumine could ask, you jumped. Tears coming from you're eyes, but a small, sad smile forming. Despite everything you went through, you were glad to know your mother was okay. You could die happy now.

Aether:

    The attack took all 3 of you by surprise. The mage tried to take all of you, but Aether pushed out of range, sucking him and Paimon in. They both landed in a little flower field.

    "Wh-where are we!?!" asked Paimon.

    "Hmm. I'm not sur-.".

    Hehe.

    "Wha! What the! Where did that noise come from?!?" Paimon asked, clearly shaken.

    "I- I don't know. Stay close!" Aether responded, drawing his sword, getting in his fighting stance. He looked around, before feeling a tap on his back. When he turned around, his eyes widened. Standing before him was you. He could tell because you looked the same. You weren't even that much older. You were already dead, coming back as a ghost. Your sea-through spectre was enough to make your father water up. "Y/N?  What... what happened. What's going on. Why are you...".

     "Shh. I'll explain. After you got sucked in, about a year passed before I almost gave up looking for you. But then I spotted that same mage that took you away. I attempted to confront it. Hehe. Not my best idea. It was stronger than me. Obviously. So, I gave up mid-battle. Long story short, it killed me. But, I stayed behind. I at least wanted to see you once again. And now, two years later... my wish came true! Now... I can leave this world. I love you, daddy!"

     You jumped and hugged your father. Two... years? Aether thought, trying to make sense of everything. But you had started to fade out until nothing of you was left.

     "W-wait! Y/N! Come back! Please.". He sunk to his knees. "You... I can't lose you as well.".

SHORT CHAPTER because I was so caught up in the Inazuma update, I forgot about this. It's so half-baked. I apologize to those who requested this. So I'll do more parts of this scenario just to get it out quicker.

    Anyways, can someone help me defeat an Oceanid? Please!