one

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

waking up with a hangover is clearly not want mark wanted but he is currently suffering with it. last night he drank too much that he passed out even before he could reach their house.

"mark lee, don't forget that we're about to visit heein today." mark's dad, minhwa called his son.

mark cursed under his breath. he isn't pleased about his dad marrying some girl. he just want his dead mother to be the only girl his father will ever love.

who knows? this girl might probably just marry his dad for money.

but nevertheless, he took a bath and prepared himself, both physically and mentally.

donghyuck on the other hand was preparing a lot of things. her mother wants to introduce him to her boyfriend, fiancé and donghyuck's future dad, together with his son. and donghyuck wants to meet them fast.

ever since his father died, donghyuck's mother has been very busy about work for her son that she forgot about herself. and donghyuck was very happy that she has finally found someone.

then a few knocks on their door. "are they finally here?" donghyuck squeals and fixes his bangs that is hanging losely on his forehead.

"i'm going to open the door now darling..." her mom notifies the excited donghyuck and opened widely the door.

a man, so handsome but obviously of age already and a young boy, probably of donghyuck's age with high cheekbones, thin lips and deep eyes. the man smiled and hugged donghyuck's mother but the boy only had a scowl on his face. donghyuck can tell mark's not in the mood.

but donghyuck still welcomed them with a hand and lead them inside their cozy house. the man smiled and ruffled donghyuck's hair. "hi there young man, i'm minhwa." donghyuck smiled. he seems nice.

donghyuck has his eyes on one boy only. "hi." he went in to atlest make himself known. but mark looks at the tanned male with a cold face. mark thinks this boy is very cute and squishy, but no, he won't admit that.

"mark. atleast talk to donghyuck. you're both of the same age." the father muttered.

mark looks at the smiling donghyuck. he's too cute for his liking. tanned skin, plump lips, glimmering eyes, cute height. "i'm 18." the smaller male said. "are you 18 too?" he adds.

marks shakes his head. "i'm 19. dad doesn't know what he's talking about." the elder just shrug and they called both young boys to finally eat.

"so, are you in the same school?" heein asked as she eats the food in her plate, trying to eat it graciously. donghyuck squints his eyes because he finds the taller male familiar.

"are you a basketball player?" donghyuck asks and it made mark twitch his eyebrows while leaning in for his food. "yes." he replied.

"do you know jeno lee?" donghyuck adds up. mark nodded. "why?"

"oh, so we're schoolmates." the tanned male smiled and mark swore it was the cutest thing ever. too cute.