eleven

♡(> ਊ <)♡

“m—mark hyung...”

“donghyuck. donghyuck. shit, what happened?”

the younger already felt his chest getting heavier and it’s as if being clenched.

“i—inhaler... hyung. inhaler.”

“fuck. fuck. fuck. where is it donghyuck?!” mark is panicking. he looks for donghyuck’s bag only to find out it isn’t here and there’s nothing in his pocket as well.

“did you left it in your room?” mark hissed and the younger nod while holding mark’s shirt for support.

mark saw one student pass by the locker and so he called it.

“fuck. call jaemin. na jaemin. room 405. tell him to bring donghyuck’s bag.” he hissed.

the boy was shocked but nevertheless he did so. he knew who jaemin was so it isn’t a problem to find him anymore. he found jaemin and immediately told him what mark wanted.

“shit. hang on donghyuck.” mark carried donghyuck to sit on his lap as he sit on the bench in between the lockers.

he’s worried. so fucking worried for donghyuck. he tries to comfort him by rubbing his back and make the younger follow his breathing.

“inhale,” the younger follows. “exhale.”

“again. inhale, exhale.”

the younger calmed but his chest still hurts.

baby, please wait a bit. jaemin is on his way already.” mark kisses the younger’s forehead.

“donghyuck! lee donghyuck!” jaemin’s shouts was heard. the male stormed inside and immediately gave mark the inhaler for donghyuck.

little by little, he takes it in. and after a minute or so, his breathing finally went calm.

“what happened to him?” jaemin panicked as well when jisung told him about mark and donghyuck on the locker.

“i heard a sound from here and i found out it was locked inside but i was able to open it and i found donghyuck. i don’t know what happened before that.” mark rushes to explain and he was left breathless.

baby? are you okay? shit. please tell me you’re okay.” mark cups the younger’s cheeks and planted a peck on his forehead.

jaemin’s mouth fell wide open. what did i just saw and heard?

donghyuck cries again when he remembered the fear those girls brought him.

“h—hyung... hyung... she puffed smoke, into my face, and then they left.”

“donghyuck what happened to your cheeks?” mark noticed it. it was red and it’s obvious that the younger male was slapped.