seven

(◕ᴗ◕)

mark’s tolerance in alcohol is high and he rarely gets drunk too much. and in this case tonight, he is. he drank almost a case of soju alone and it’s driving him nuts. for sure he won’t be able to remember the things he did tomorrow.

“y—you’re so pretty!” he hiccups as donghyuck removes the older’s shirt.

what is he blabbering about?

“you reek of alcohol! why did you drink so much anyway?”

donghyuck had no choice but to take care of the man he hates the most since heein and minhwa already fell asleep. donghyuck don’t want to disturb their rest time. mark came home almost early dawn already and he’s so drunk.

“i hate you donghyuck!” mark cries. his tears fell out of his eyes unconsciously.

“don’t worry. i hate you too.” donghyuck muttered and proceeds to remove mark’s shorts to replace it with a clean one.

and just when he was about to go up his wrist was grabbed by mark. “what?”

“s—stay,”

you tell me you hate me and then you ask me to stay? what the heck?

mark looks at him with stern eyes. his eyes are very different from what he usually wears while talking to me. donghyuck thought.

“i’m going to get clean clothes for you so remove your filthy hands off me!” the younger muttered which made mark laugh.

is he crazy?

“you really hate me don’t you?” mark plops unto the bed while closing his eyes. stopping his eyes from tearing up too much.

why is he even crying?

“yes you punk!” the tanned male harshly hissed. mark sighs in defeat.

the younger came back with clean clothes in his hands. he lifts the drunk man up and faced him. he forces his arms upwards to insert the shirt.

mark looks at him in adoration making him cringe as fuck. what the hell?

“y—you’re so pretty.” mark cups his face and donghyuck flinched at the sudden action. “h—hyung...” his breath hitched when mark leaned closer. he thought mark was going to kiss him but no, his head fell on donghyuck’s shoulder.

“hate me donghyuck. hate me. m—make me leave,” mark stuttered and donghyuck felt his shoulders wet. is he crying again?

he looks at the sleeping mark in his arms. he’s so peaceful when he’s sleeping, even when he’s drunk. he threads his fingers through mark’s soft locks as he hums a song.

“how would i hate you if you’re being like this?” the younger sighs.

“ah, shit! it hurts!” mark complains at his throbbing head. he really did drink too much.