eighteen

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

donghyuck was supposed to let out a yelp but it came out as a moan. mark fought the urge to fuck and destroy the younger right here even though he himself is lost in lust already.

they haven’t stopped making out as if they’re waiting for this very moment. both of them was savoring each other’s lips while connecting their crotches.

“baby,” mark leaned away again to catch breath. he smiles and forced the bangs out of donghyuck’s forehead to kiss it.

“more, more, more!” donghyuck huffed, grinding fast.

“oh my god donghyuck, you’re so feisty!” he chuckled. he felt donghyuck’s hands creep into his shorts. he moans as donghyuck pumps it inside the cloth.

“baby!” he grits. “stop. i already told you, this won’t happen again!” he holds the younger’s hands that’s about to rub his thumb into the slit of mark’s cock.

the older glared but donghyuck was not fazed by it at all. it turned him on even.

he flashes a cute pout and his eyes were glittering as if he’s about to cry.

“cum,” he trails off. “i want mark hyung’s cum.” he pouts and kneeled to face the older’s crotch.

“fuck baby,” mark cries.

“do you hate it?” donghyuck tilted his head. he finds it odd that in sexual activities, mark weeps.

“donghyuck...” mark sobs. he lifted the younger beside him. “you very much know that this is inappropriate.” mark grits under his breath and holds the younger close.

“but, hyung,” donghyuck trails off once again. he fights the tears triggering to fall. “i, i like your touch. i like your kisses. i like this.” he continues.

mark stood up to get away from donghyuck as soon as possible. he doesn’t want this to end but he needs to. one more minute of being together inside this closed room, he could actually break his dad’s relationship.

even though he doesn’t like minhwa to marry again, he’s not this cruel. he can’t break his father’s heart and even heein’s. this is unapt and rude.

but donghyuck’s eyes. they were pleading. they were calling mark. they were talking. they’re exerting water. donghyuck is crying. it registered to mark.

he storms to the younger and gave him a sweet kiss. not hungry, just soft. he moves his lips above the younger’s and donghyuck did not hesitate to reciprocate it. everything felt good when it’s truly not.

with mark, everything felt good for donghyuck. do i like him?

mark stared at him with sad eyes.

i do.

“baby.” mark cries on his neck.

just how did the sexual activity made them cry?

“fuck donghyuck!” he curses and punched the wall making the younger flinch.