Chapter 4 - Earth to Sakaar

"My sister's last known location was Norway?" Peter said, disbelief on his features, "How did she get there?"

"I don't know." Mr. Stark said.

"And there aren't any leads," May said.

"No," Tony said.

"You lost my niece?" May said, rather shrilly on the last word.

Peter ran his hand through his hair. Norway. Why would she be in Norway? Since Meg had joined the Avengers Peter and her hadn't been talking as much. Was this the consequence? What wasn't she telling him?

Peter bit his tongue. He could feel her absence. It had grown. Like a piece of him was missing. He'd remembered on patrol he'd tripped over the curb of a building and nearly face-planted on the asphalt below.

"Peter," May said.

Peter looked up, "Yeah?"

"I need to have a word alone with Mr. Stark."

Peter nodded. The door shut behind him. He heard Aunt May immediately start yelling.

Peter sighed. He looked around the Avengers complex, eyes landing on Meg's door. A cute sign was hung with her name in purple and gold lettering. It looked 3D printed. Very Meg. He opened the door.

Her bed was a mess. It always was. She acted far too busy to make it. Tony had given her a set of six holographic screens that were currently off. Peter turned them on and typed in her password after a moment of trying to recall what it was.

Coding projects, research, practically anything and everything Meg had been actively researching popped up on the desk. There was an odd program that was open. An eagle-like design. He clicked it.

"Loki?"

The file that popped up was on him. There was another file open on Hawkeye. Yet another one on the stone that was in Loki's staff.

"What?" Peter whispered.

He opened the programs. One was on Hiro, her suit's voice. It looked like she was reprogramming sections of data management.

His sense tingled and he turned to look at the door. Vision floated through it.

"Hello, Mr. Parker."

"Peter's fine."

"That is almost the exact same thing that Meg said. Granted, it was her name and not yours that she used."

Peter forced out a huff of a laugh.

"I am sorry that she has gone missing... Peter."

"Well, I guess you can't do anything about it," Peter said softly.

He turned off the screens and backed away from the computer.

He hadn't been able to do anything about when Meg was being harassed by Flash and his minions. Maybe with this, he could give Mr. Stark a lead.

"Is my aunt done talking to Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"I do believe so."

Peter left his sister's room just as Aunt May and Mr. Stark left the office.

"Mr. Stark. I found some files that may be of interest to you on Meg's computer." Peter said.

Stephen found the ring on the ground an hour after Meg had disappeared. He'd assumed she'd returned to the Avengers complex, but this... it changed several things.

He immediately opened a portal to Norway. He found the marks of the Bifrost. The most shocking thing was the fact that Thor's hammer of legend, Mjolnir was shattered on the ground.