~Three~

Everyone stayed silent, even after Nightmare was gone.

Killer stood up, grasping everyone's attention. "Well, now we know we shouldn't rebel against boss." He spoke almost sarcastically, but his body was very jittery if you paid enough attention.

Horror noticed Killer's shakiness. He signaled at it to Dust, who had taken note of it as well.

Killer sat down again and didn't speak another word.

The room was quiet for a few more minutes.

"Hey, Kills, you alright?" Horror spoke up worriedly as he leaned forward.

Killer shrugged and stared off into the distance.

Once again, silence followed.

Dust sighed out loud. "Look, like you said, we shouldn't rebel against boss. We don't want to end up like Cross. Nightmare has given us lots of things. He gave us a home. Food. Family."

Killer let out a frustrated sigh, "I know, and I respect him a lot for that but...Cross was also part of the family..."

Horror and Dust were left speechless.

Killer stood up, "I'm going to my room, I need to be alone for a while..."

Horror nodded, "Yeah, me too..."

Dust sat quietly as he saw Horror and Killer head to their respective rooms.

Dust sighed out loud as Papyrus spoke up. "Bastards. They can't see that Nightmare did them good and took out the twaddle. And by the way he was talking, that oreo looking fucker might end up joining the enemy."

Dust didn't respond to the hallucination of his brother.

"Brother, don't tell me you're also down because of this? Because if you are, then you're pathetic."

Dust looked at the hallucination dead in the eyes. "He was my friend. And now I might have to possibly fight him. I don't like this."

Papyrus let out a low growl as Dust spoke. "You idiot, you're really going to let those dumb sentiments get to you? You're better than this and you know this."

Dust huffed out in anger as he stood up and stomped to his bedroom.

"What are you doing, you idiot?" Papyrus asked as he followed closely behind Dust.

"Getting rid of you. I'm not sure why I didn't get rid of you earlier. You only get these fatuous ideas into my head." Dust opened up a drawer as soon as he entered his room.

"Because you still love me. You can't get rid of me, otherwise, you will be incomplete."

"I have a better life now, I don't need you," Dust found his pills and grabbed a bottled water. "....I'm getting rid of you."

The hallucination blinked a few times, giving Dust a blank stare, then burst out laughing maniacally. "Do you really think you can get rid of me?! You will never get rid of me, you will always have me in your memory, like it or not, dear brother." He sounded crazy. A wide smile was spread across his face as he spoke, and his eyes became small and beady.

Dust started to wonder if it was really a hallucination.

He shook the thoughts away, swallowed the pills, and sat down on his bed, and placed his hands on his temple, trying to forget about the hallucinations.
.
.
.

Hours passed.

Cross had finally woken up in a place that was definitely not snow. He looked around. It seemed like another typical Sans and Papyrus home. He noticed most of his clothes were set on the table and his shoes were next to the couch. 'That makes sense,' Cross thought to himself. 'I have a lot of clothes, mostly because of this uniform...' That gave Cross flashbacks to his AU. He shook the thoughts away. Cross also had a few bruises on his face. He assumed that whoever brought him didn't use any magic and dragged him there.