Story 2

SYPNOSIS:

A young girl goes missing in a nearby forest. They asked some officers to find their child but little did they know, they know the answer of the question. The whole town is searching for her. Her parents find her sitting and smiling in a cave. Her eyes are completely white.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

“Alexandra! Your dad's waiting outside, dalian mo! Hindi kapa ba tapos diyan?” I said looking at my beautiful naughty daughter.

She's very weird this past few weeks. She's... Nevermind.

When her grandma died they talked, before she can eventually and technically close her eyes to forever sleep. I don't know but I can't sleep every night. I'm palpable with frustrations these past few days. Iniisip ko kung ano yung pinag usapan nila dahil yung anak ko palaging hindi na... nakikinig sakin. She's just... not negotiable right now. Hindi siya ganito two weeks ago, when her grandma was still alive.

I drew a deep breath, "Alexandra, what's your problem baby?" I asked her instead.

She seriously look at me in the eyes."You'll know it soon mommy." She said while eyeing her bag.

"Okay." I replied, not minding what's her problem.

*****

Where heading to go out for a trip. An exciting forest trip. We'll camp there for two days.

To relax.

To have a break.

We've been a backbone this past one week. Too much for mourning, crying and wondering when's my mommy coming home... but that's impossible.

Indeed, death is inevitable.

I have three naughty kids... or two because I don't feel the appearance of Alexandra anymore. She's 14, naughty, and pretty. But now... I don't know what happen it happens just... because.

"Hey Aries, Fin, and Alexandra. You three behave there. I'll be mad at you three, you know what I mean." I said in a warning voice.

"Yes mom." Fin answered.

"Okay." Aries.

Alexandra just nodded... for an answer.

I'm happy that they are listening because they slept. I just talked with my husband Roly. We've been for 18 years now. I love him so much as I love my children.

Aries he's a 18 year old boy studying Law. He's a cool brother intended to be a good brother too. I'm happy even how naughty he is, he even love his two sister... He's a scholar in his school because he’s in a band. Fin my second, she's 16, she's very intimidating... for boys. But to her friends she was like a tiger being a cat. I can't believe she just ask me why people get to be pregnant? I wanna tell her but I'm turning red, like no fucking way.

For Alexandra...

Shes very naughty. She even cut the narra tree which is as big as hour house... I dont know but it just rested there and buala! Our home was crashed. I don't know what she used but it was too strong. She's so sporty too, she do had a lot of friends. Intelligent, and she just turned into a clupped furniture and began to be cold.

Nonetheless, nakarating na kami sa Kagubatan. I woke them up at sabay na kaming naglakad patungo sa camp site. I looked up the sky, it's getting dark. We have to find positions and yet start to build the camp house we brought.

_____

We began to shower ourselves, from the lake. It was clean. Other like the lake in Pangasinan. It started to fill up of those garbages and canals.