thinking about you

Queen POV.
I couldn't go to sleep last night. I was up thinking about that kiss. I really felt something. Maybe I should take him to the carnival.
Me: hey let's go to the carnival for a date.
Jaylen: baby I'll be ready in 30 minutes.
Me: boy I'm not your baby!!
Jaylen:yet boy by.

I took a shower and had on my purple galaxy out fit. I had on my white forces. Yall know I got to be flee.

           Jaylen POV.
I had wore my galaxy ouyfit.what a nigga love galaxy clothes. Queen told me to wear a galaxy outfit. I had to pick queen up cause you know a nigga really like her. She finna be mine to night. I went to get her. She got in with galaxy outfit on. I was like lil mama you flee. Kissed her and added my tongue. She pushed me away.

            Queen POV.
I got in the car he said lil mama be flee. He leaned over and started kissing me. I added my tongue.he slowly pull away. He had me blushing hard.He was like where we going baby. I said carnival and I'm not your baby. He said baby quit playing games you know you want this. I said I do but we need more time.
           Jaylen POV.
I was talking to queen and after she said we need more time I was like"listen ma you fine I really want you but you playing. You beautiful , you a whole package in 1. I'll never cheat on you. I know I don't know you like that but I think I love you".
            Queen POV.
After he said he love me I felt a tear come down my eyes.nobody ever to me they loved me. I said" I love you too. You pretty jaylen, you could have anybody but you chose me. I'm happy I met you."
            Jaylen POV.
She told me she loved me too and she happy she met me. I saidAaliyah nyielle hinderson will you be my girl?". She said yeah we went home. And cuddled. I was happy to finally have a girl.