HOSPITAL

??? POV..
Yeah I know fuck boy boy shot me but I ain't dead. I was faking so he won't shoot me again. Right bow I'm in a alley. His boys dumped me here. Well back to the story. Ion have nobody to call but my boy jay. I'm finna him..
*Calls jaylen*
J:hello
?:jay come get me they sot me and dumped my ass at Boulevard Alley! *coughs*
J: ight man I'm omw* hangs up*
JAYLEN POV..
I just talked to my boy man some fuck boys den shot him in a alley I'm omw to pick him up and get him there. When I get there he got hella blood on him and I put him in my customized tupac Ferrari. We get to the hospital and they put my nigga on a stretcher. I try to go back there but they wouldn't let me. I punch the wall and broke down crying. I call queen up and tell her to come up here. She on her way now.
Queen pov..
I get to the hospital and I see jaylen crying I go over there. Bae what's wrong?? They shot him .. Its okay bae he a strong ass nigga he will survive.. then the doctor comes out FAMILY OK NEON RICHARDSON?? Yeah we here.. Well he is still hurting but he's sleeping right now you can go see him in room 194. Okay..
JAYLEN POV..
*walks in room*
Bruhh I'm sorry I knew I shouldn't have let you in the game. Now look at you baby bro its all my fault. When you get up this fuck nigga who every did it gon regret and get his.
*Neons woke now*
Ily2 boy I got some shit too tell you I didn't mean for this too happen and its not your fault its mine. Go home and get some rest and come back tmr okay?? Imma need to stay with you. These niggas know I'm alive. No bye.
J-bye bro
*leaves*
-----------------------------------------
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I GOT YALL ALL THIS WEEK EXCEPT TUESDAY..
-LOVE TORI
READ SHARE COMMENT