drama at my trap

All jaylen POV.
We went swimming and stuff and we wild out there. Then I got a call from my nigga jordan telling me some money missing from the trap. I was pissed asf. I had took queen to my trap cause she knows who a snake nigga is frfr.

At the Trap
I went and took queen to the back. I looked over and saw 20 niggas. I'm like" so my nigga Jordan called me and told me some money was missing". But what I noticed that one of my girls had a bun. These girls know they walk around my trap with panties, bra and a pontail. Not no bun like tf. I told that thot to come here. They pulled the bun out. There fell $2,000. I said take that bitch to the back. But I did notice a nigga texting the whole time. I took his phone and saw everything I was saying. I beat his ahh. He a real punk if you ask me. He was yelling this ain't ova. I said" it is if I kill you nobody will know. He ran I let his ahh go. Tbh i love my trap but I be hard on them niggas. They some punks and need to grow tf up like get a life. I'm just thinking about what he meant when he said this wasn't ova.

What did jayveon mean when he said this ain't ova?

What did he do too that girl?

Is jaylen scared jayveon trading on him for that nigga Ace?

This chapter was kinda boring but IG.

Love- IAM_MYCORIA