having fun

Queen POV.
I woke up and tried to get out the bed.I had fallen and jaylen was sitting there laughing. I said "get up and help me"! He was like" ma you ain't got to yell. He was finna leave but I said "jaylen can I plz come baby"??he said yeah but I have to follow him".

Once we arrived to the trap there was boys whistling at me but jaylen told them to leave me alone. He grabbed my hand and rushed me to the back. He sat me on his lap and a lot of people came in. He introduced me into them then we left. I was happy to find a real nigga that made me happy.

           Jaylen POV.
I took my girl to IHOP.Y'all know how it is. Bae gotta eat too. I love and respect her for her. I had told her that I was taking her somewhere special. I took her to the water park. She start jumping up and down." I said"bae you childish.she said "but I'm your childish bae".She was like"but I don't have a swimming suit. I said "bae look in the trunk. She popped it and saw everything she ever wanted I said like what you see.she said yeah. We played in the water and stuff. We took a hotel and had fun. Man I love to see my baby happy.

         Short but I'll make it up with 2 more chapters.
Bye.

        -iam_mycoria