He comes through the window💞

Shaina told her father Chitrole that her mother had died in cancer when she was just 15 .since then she grew up alone. her nanu gave her a birthday present when she was 18 &then she got to know that she has a father who works in CID named Chitrole since then she started her life in a new way and wanted to be a part of CID...
Now her father Chitrole wants her to stay with him in his house...so Shaina is living with him......

Daya was restless to see shaina so he went to her house ..(I mn Chitrole's house).....

On the other hand ~~~

Shaina is standing in front of the window holding a handkerchief in her right hand and thinking about Daya ...
That he proposed her a few days ago..but she couldn't answer him because of her father chitrole..

But she is feeling tired so that's why she go to bed and falls asleep...

A few minutes later Daya enters the room through the window & looking at Shaina ..

he says to himself, She looks like a fairy even while she is sleeping.

"Sotey huey bhi pari ke tarah dikrahihein"..

Shaina suddenly woke up
saw Daya in front of her eyes & Daya put his hand on her face as soon as she screamed loudly...

When Shaina calms down, Daya removes his hand.

Shaina to Daya ," Daya Ap!
Ap yaha kese aye? Meri papa nein apko dekatho nehi?"

"Calm down Shaina calm down.i came through that window by fooling ur father's eyes", said Daya.

"but how?" Shaina asked

"I climbed that tree" said Daya

As soon as shaina looks out of the window...
Daya kisses her Cheek
right then Shaina turns her face towards him..
Daya started to say sorry to shaina,

"Shaina muje galtihogayi
Tumne jabab bhi nehi di or meinn.."

Shaina also pulls Daya with her both hands &said : meinbhi sorry hu abhjo karnejarahihu iskeliye
&
Start kissing Daya's lips💏

(After kiss) shaina to daya:
mein tho raji hu mr.par ap kya meri jeysi budhdhu or pagal ko handle kar payenge?

Daya:aree budhdhu mein daya hu daya, chaho tho abhi test karlo😉

Shaina : tofir dekteyhein kon kisko handle karsaktahein😗

Daya: Abh tho muje koi nehi roksakta😀😉
(Dono ekdusre ko ese kiss karrahetein) &

Daya started undressing Shaina's night suit nd shaina started unbuttoning daya's shirt ..they began to made love eachother on the bed ...

At that momenet....

shaina's father started knocking on the door...

Chitrole to Shaina: shaina darwaja kholo ,kon hein tumhare kamremein shaina..

daya began to tell shaina that,

"Ye chitrole Bureau meinbhi akey saabkuch tesnes kardetahein yahapebhi akey ...(bolnehiwalataki ...

Shaina to Daya: daya wo meri papa hein