Shreya's entry!(Kabab mein Haddi🦴)

Shreya came to catch Ajinkye after three years later as a fake IB officer. And everyone think she joined IB after leaving CID. Later everyone found out that she is a member of "The Eye gang". She is not an IB officer. Barboja abducted her daughter and forced her to join " the eyegang". And so she joins eyegang to save her daughter. Since thn she has been in the custody of CID.

{Previous chptr:Chitrole phoned Barboza......}

Present Day~~~~~

Shaina is sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Daya. This is the coffee shop where Daya proposed to her with a red rose.On that day

Daya told her, "Shaina, mein tumhe pehle dinsehi chahne lagata kab wo chahatein pyar mein badalgaya muje samajmehi nehi aya. Tumhe Na bolneka pura hakk hein. Mein akbar mera pyar khochukahu or abh dubara nehi khona chahtahu"

(I started liking you from day one. I didn't understand when that choice turned into love. You have all the right to say no.i lost my love once and now i don't want to lose it again)

[ Just then Shaina's father chitrole called her so she couldn't say anything that day But when Daya came to her house, she said yes and kissed him.]

After waiting for two hours,seeing daya wasn't coming so she called him but Daya did not pick up her call thn She called Abhijit & asked him if he was with him or not. But he didn't reply anything just told her to come to the Bureau. So Shaina come to the Bureau &....
After comes to the Bureau Shaina asked Abhijit,

"Abhijit da Daya kahahein?"

(Abhijit where is daya?)

"Daya wo custody room mein wa..haa"..

(Daya is in the custody room..the..re..)

"Oh tho custody room meihein, okk main jathihu"
(Oh so he is in the custody room, okk i'm going)

"Nehi shaina tum todi der baad jana abh tho woo..."
(No shaina you should go a little bit later... now..that..)

"Wo kya Abhijit da?" anyway mein dho minute mein athihu".
(So what Abhijit bro? Anyway i' ll be back in two minutes)

When shaina goes to the custody room she sees Shreya..

Shreya is crying putting her head on daya's shoulder. Daya also comforting her.. At that moment Daya sees Shaina...he goes after her & calls her by her name..

" Shaina"

"kya shaina ha daya kya shaina ? Dho gante se tumhara mein waha coffee shop pe wait karrahithi muje lagaki ap shayad kisi kaam mein... Par Abh samaj mein aya ki ap kyu nehi aye "

(What shaina ha daya what shaina?I've been waiting for you at the coffee shop for two hours. I thought you were stuck with some work, but now i understand why you didn't come there)

"shaina esa kuchbhi nehi hein jesa tum samajrahiho"
(Shaina, it's not like as you are thinking)

"Muje jo samajna hein daya mein samajgayihu"

{She angrily leaves from there..}

When Shaina comes out of the room Abhijit tells her that they have found out where shreya's daughter is now.
{Shaina was going to say something to him but right then Acp pradhyuman came}