True Love Has No Ending🥀

"Then you are the mastermind of all this!"(asked ACP whilepointing finger)

"Hmmm yes I am the mastermind hahahaha.the eye ... yes the eye
I.. I am the main and Real leader of this gang. You have been looking me like a mad dog for so many years.  Look, I'm in front of you today, but what you know, you can't break my leg'''
(Laughs loudly with hands clasped twice, hahaha)
Now I will give another surprise.  Come on, my darling"
(He welcomed with his hand)

High heels, black short prom dress (above the knee), heavy makeup, red dark lipstick on the lips,Short straight black hair.

"Shreya !!! You !!!  How did you get here!!!"
(eyes widened in surprise he (daya)asked)

"You should stay in the safe house !!! why here !!"(Acp frowned)

"Yes, why not!??
If there can be four Barboja, why can't be two Shreyas? Ha ha ha, there is no one in this world as stupid as you!!"
(she & siddarth bursting loudly)

"Boo! Boo!Shreya, how can you stoop so low?"
  (Daya takes off his shirt and puts it on Shaina's chest)

"Yes, I married Siddharth on purpose,And I shook hands with him.Wow, there have been many benefits for being a CID officer, I was able to break someone's heart, also able to seize someone"(Giggling)

"So make your daughter a scrapegoat! To defeat us, to hurt our emotion!"

"Da..yaa,She's.. She's not her daughter either"
(panting for breath she lifelessly says)

"how did you know!?"

"Her blue eyes, her shape ... "(she loses consciousness again)

  "Then your daughter...Where is she?"

"Did I ever say I have a daughter?!!  And even though I said that, you believed it !!!  The eye can easily make your CID dance with the fingertips and you dance too!!"

"Remember, Shreya, you and your the eye have to pay a heavy price for this" (Daya)

"And you won't survive for that Hahaha"

Just then, Salukhe and tarika brought police with them.At one point, as gunfire erupted, Daya took her in his arms and rushed her to the hospital.
Suddenly the screen goes off.
( Seeing the police on the screen, they both fled)
After being taken to the hospital, the doctor said there was a lot of bleeding.The operation has to be done because the bullet hit the heart.O- Blood is needed.

"O-!"

As chitrole progressed, the doctor said that once you had the surgery also you are over 60.
He pushed forward and said,

"I will give her blood"

Then he gives blood.Water gushed from his eyes.Only her picture is floating in the eyes.he remembers all the love moments with her.

"We are trying hard but her condition is getting worse"

"Please dc.save my shaina"

After few hours ~~~

The bullet hit her in such a place that it was very difficult to save her but but We tried our best to bring her back unfortunately she has gone into coma.

Coma!!!!!!!(hearing this, daya became numb)

Dc, when will she be out of coma?

It's not possible to say how long it will take however anything is possible,we will keep an eye on her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since thn She has been in Coma for five years at the "Institute of Special Mental and Neuroscience."

   Back to the present day >>> when the daya went inside the ICU,,,,,

Seeing her he started bawling,,

"I love you shaina,forgive me my love,You are enduring so much because of my fatal mistake"

She mutters unconsciously,

"Daaaahhhyaaahhh"

Because of the oxygen mask her voice seems to be havy.

"Shaina shaina i am here here with you"

Seeing her breathing heavily, he shouted

"Shaina" and "Shaina". What happened to you?Doctor..Doctor...

Right that time dc came

"Nurse give me the Defibrillators fast fast(checking her heartbeat monitor)

Shaina shaina....(daya)

"One..two..three"

"Again three..two..one"

(Dc pressed on her chest by defibrillator)

"Wake up shaina, open your eyes shainaaa(constantly shaking her body)

I'm with you Shaina. Please don't leave my hand Shaina. Don't leave me, Shaina"

Slowly her hand began to lighten, began to move away from his hand to downwards. Abruptly at a glance hand fell to the side of where he was leaning towards her

kiss on her forehead & gently closed her eyes with his hand. And with the other hand he wiped his own tears, Left from there.

......THE END......

Sorry for the late💔♥️Thank u guys for reading my Story, Thanks for everything ♥️

Thank u guys for reading my Story, Thanks for everything ♥️