Final Chapter📖(Part one)

5years later~~~~~

Cring cring cring..............

(It's not the sound of a telephone, it's an alarm-clock.)(i don't know how to write an alarm sound😊)

A man lying on the chest with the face down. Hummmm Hu(sighs,) pulled a hand out from under the blanket and landed on the black alarm-clock placed on the small table to the right of the bed. Then he turned off the alarm with the first two fingers of the hand placed on top of it. As he got up & stretched he yawned. thn rubbed his face with his palm,straightened to the left and then sat up.

There is a calendar on the wall right in front of the bed that is hanging in the breeze and the leaves are flipping over and over again...He pulled a shirt out of the cupboard, took out a pant also.

Within a few minutes, when he came out of the bathroom and was about to get ready, lifted the blue shirt from the bed with one hand and touched it with the other hand and said that

"she loves this color very much. Ohh noOo,I need to hurry(looking at the clock),She's probably waiting for me"

He hurried out of the house and got into the car and started the car.

" you don't have to wait long my dear, I'm coming to you"

The car suddenly slowed down and stopped at a flower shop. A man came out of the shop with a red Rose and a Gajra in his hand.

"I thought you forgot,sir"

"Every year on this day i come, how can I forget ?

Btwy,Where's mine...?"

"Here is it"

Holding the rose and a gajra, he said,

" she loves gajra specially Red Roses very much. I love everything she loves"

" since so many years you just take a rose. If you say I can make a bouquet of flowers for you.."

"You can't understand brother.She goes crazy just for a rose"

"Well sir can I say something ?"

"Hmmm"

" Why is this day so important to you?"

"It's a long story Not today, will say that another day,

Today I have very little time"

He got out of there...
The car stopped and he came out.
Just in front of the car stop is a large gate with the words " Institute of Special Mental and Neurosciences" written on it.He walks through the courtyard of the Institute and stands in front of a room with 'Dr.Suraj Jaysinder' written on the name plate of the door. Then he enters that room.

"may I come in doctor?"

" Yes, yes, Daya, come on, how have you been doing?"

"As usual.."

"I thought u got promostion then why would you bothered come to see her"