2: Queen Atlanna

Thank you for supporting me!! Comment & vote!

'He talked about it last time we met,'

'Damn. Wait a see, I am getting dressed-' with that, Mera swam to her chamber.

King Nereus smiled fondly. He just know what Mera was afraid of. Bloodshed. For that is what brought her mothers away. Mera called herself a daughter of two mothers. One was her birth mother, who gave birth to her and took care of her when she was young. She died in a war. Just as poor little Mera thought she would never come out of the pain of losing her mother, Queen Atlanna came into her life like sunlight in darkness.

Atlanna, was the mother of Orm, and the queen of Atlantis at Orvax Marius timing. When Mera was taken to Atlantis to be betrothed to Orm and stay for years to learn to be a acceptable queen, Atlanna took the responsibility to take care of her, treating her as if she was her own daughter. She taught Mera to use her abilities in water, and, most importantly, told her about the surface, and how she had a son and a husband of true love there. Unfortunately, Orvax overheard, Atlanna ended up being sacrificed to the Trench. Little Mera was only ten at that time. Her soul was hurt to lost two mothers.

'Are you ready?' Nereus had been waiting for half an hour already.

'No,'

Half an hour later.

'Are you ready?'

'No,'

Half an hour later.

'Are you ready?'

Mera walked out.

'Am I gorgeous ,' this was not a question. Mera had a perfect stunning face with matching red shiny hair which she took after her father – of course, and a pair of bright shining eyes inherited from her mother.

'This is what you wear daily!'

'Yes. I don't want to wear the one with the jellyfish, and I have nothing more to wear,'

'Nothing much but a few millions!' Her father teased.

'But they don't suit me,'

'How about the yellow one?'

'I look like a banana in it,'

'The pink one?'

'That is a ball ground!'

'You have thousands of pink dresses,'

'Yes, but today is nothing formal, just a stupid meeting with that fool,'

'This is what you want to message him with your dress?'

'Partly,'

'And this daily green dress is what took you one and a half hour to dress?'

'We will be late now, come on,'

The conversation ended with that.